Fanatec CSW v2 on PS4 with Cronusmax

fet_thunderdome
fetthunderdome
Just posting to let everyone know that Cronusmax Plus V3 now fully supports Fanatec CSW v2 on PS4 with full force feedback, led lights on wheel and button mapping, including PS button. It needs to be set in PS3 mode, connected to a HUB with a PS4 controller and together in the Cronusmax dongle into a USB port to the PS4, and it's detected as a Logitech G29. I've tested it with Gran Turismo Sport Beta and Driveclub and it works perfectly. So you can solve your problems with $ 50,00.

Just posting to let everyone know that Cronusmax Plus V3 now fully supports Fanatec CSW v2 on PS4 with full force feedback, led lights on wheel and button mapping, including PS button. It needs to be set in PS3 mode, connected to a HUB with a PS4 controller and together in the Cronusmax dongle into a USB port to the PS4, and it's detected as a Logitech G29. I've tested it with Gran Turismo Sport Beta and Driveclub and it works perfectly. So you can solve your problems with $ 50,00.
Brilliant!! Thanks for the info. Let us know if you get an opportunity to try it with DR, AC and F1 2016

Brilliant!! Thanks for the info. Let us know if you get an opportunity to try it with DR, AC and F1 2016
as far as i have read, it works perfectly with all racing titles, because it is detected as a G29, so FFB is accurate

Back