Fanatec DD Pro with WRC Wheel works on g7?

Portugal
Portugal
Hello, I'm new here anybody can give a little help please?
I bought the csl DD Pro to use with my old csl elite steering wheel and seems like it's week for a direct drive base because it feels like the plastic that holds the wheel to the base twist in some situations with wigh force feedback so I've been looking for a mod for the back of my csl elite to fit a quick release (witch I couldn't find so far) or get a new wheel that would be the csl elite wrc but the wrc says on fanatec website that it's compatible with PlayStation but depends on the game, anyone know if the wrc is compatible with gran turismo sport?

Thanks

Hello, I'm new here anybody can give a little help please?
I bought the csl DD Pro to use with my old csl elite steering wheel and seems like it's week for a direct drive base because it feels like the plastic that holds the wheel to the base twist in some situations with wigh force feedback so I've been looking for a mod for the back of my csl elite to fit a quick release (witch I couldn't find so far) or get a new wheel that would be the csl elite wrc but the wrc says on fanatec website that it's compatible with PlayStation but depends on the game, anyone know if the wrc is compatible with gran turismo sport?

Thanks
Yes the CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC is compatible with the Gran Turismo DD Pro and Gran Turismo Sport. All our steering wheels are compatible with Gran Turismo Sport when used with the Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base. (Not every unique function on some wheels is implemented on GT Sport, but you can at least steer, shift, navigate menus, etc).

Yes the CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC is compatible with the Gran Turismo DD Pro and Gran Turismo Sport. All our steering wheels are compatible with Gran Turismo Sport when used with the Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base. (Not every unique function on some wheels is implemented on GT Sport, but you can at least steer, shift, navigate menus, etc).
Is this work for GT7 too?

I do think, based on some language errors in the game, that there is a general barrier from PD side in terms of English, meaning that some explanations are not always as clear once translated to English. You can even see in their update notes, sometimes things don't make complete sense but you can get the gist of what they're trying to say. In short, I agree with you but the scale should be 10 is more. In this case perhaps they should rename 'sensitivity' to 'dampening' or something because it seems you get more dampening when you crank it up to 10.

I do think, based on some language errors in the game, that there is a general barrier from PD side in terms of English, meaning that some explanations are not always as clear once translated to English. You can even see in their update notes, sometimes things don't make complete sense but you can get the gist of what they're trying to say. In short, I agree with you but the scale should be 10 is more. In this case perhaps they should rename 'sensitivity' to 'dampening' or something because it seems you get more dampening when you crank it up to 10.
I suspect you posted this in the wrong thread.

Latest Posts

Back