Fanatec DD1 compatibility HELP Questions!

• Thread starter Roots57
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
So I currently run games on my Xbox One X with Thrustmaster TX base, T3PA Pro pedals (load cell mod), and Sparco TSS Handbrake. I am planning some big upgrades and need some guidance if possible. The first thing I'm doing is switching to a gaming PC, not only to expand my game options, but also to have better/easier control of my hardware. I am not satisfied anymore with the strength/detail of the FFB from the TX belt-driven wheelbase and am planning to buy a Fanatec DD1 direct drive wheelbase along with a gaming PC. This leads to my main question:

Will I be able to use my Thrustmaster pedals and handbrake via USB into a gaming PC along with a Fanatec DD1 wheelbase?

This will weigh heavily on the path I take as I transition to more expensive hardware. Just the gaming PC, DD1 wheelbase, and a decent rim are going to cost be over $2500 so I want to be sure I can still run my current Thrustmaster peripherals for awhile. Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who can offer me some sound/decent guidance here.

All the best,
Scott

I ended up blowing $2500 buying all new Fanatec gear. DD1, clubsport GT wheel, clubsport v3 pedals, and handbrake. I'm gona sell all my Thrustmaster gear. Now I don't have to worry about compatibility, and I can run my Xbox One for a while longer. Eventually I'll buy a proper gaming computer

Back