F fatrab Messages 382 Messages fatrabbitbrain Jun 10, 2011 #1 I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed a change in FFB on their Fanatec wheel since 1.10 came out? For me it felt a lot weaker than usual. I am using the Carrera model.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed a change in FFB on their Fanatec wheel since 1.10 came out? For me it felt a lot weaker than usual. I am using the Carrera model.
GTPorsche Messages 21,258 United States Jun 10, 2011 #2 I've noticed no difference with mine. Just as weak as it's always been.
F fatrab Messages 382 Messages fatrabbitbrain Jun 10, 2011 #3 Could've just been the car I was driving last night. Will report back later after I drive another car.
Could've just been the car I was driving last night. Will report back later after I drive another car.