Fanatec GT DD Pro Realistic Settings for Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Carl Sagan
  • 10 comments
Germany
Germany
I've been driving the Lamborghini Huracan for a while. I noticed the default force feedback settings are very unrealistic on GT7 (I almost lost a thumb). So, I spent some time configuring the Fanatec wheel to match it as close to the real world as possible. I wanted to share it.

We should keep in mind the default Fanatec GT DD PRO rim is much smaller compared to the Huracan's steering wheel. It is about 27.5 cm in diameter compared to the 35 cm Huracan steering wheel.

1648139995475.png

Still, it is sufficient to have a lot of fun while playing GT7.

1648139134900.png

Here are the settings I use currently. You can configure them in the Advanced Tuning Menu of the Fanatec wheel. I'll update these settings as I get more used to the wheel. (I have the 8nm version of the wheel)

1648139434882.png

With these settings, the wheel may feel much lighter compared to default settings. This is expected. We are not wrestling while driving the car.

I tested these settings mainly at Nordschleife on GT7. You may have a lot of fun using the standard LP610 Huracan with the Sports Hard tires instead of the Race tires and traction control 0 and stability control off. Try drifting around some corners and recovering from drifts and you'll notice.

These settings don't guarantee better lap times, but more real is more fun for me, and that's what this is about.

I hope you enjoy it!

Here's another set of settings for a DD Pro, they work well for me.

Wheel settings:

• Sensitivity 270
  • Force Feedback 90
  • Force Feedback Scaling Pea
  • Natural Damper 38
  • NFR Range Off
  • Natural Intertia Off
  • FFB Interpolation 2
  • Force Effect Intensity 100
  • Force 50
  • Spring Off
  • Damper Effect 50
  • Brake Level Indication 50
  • Shock/Virbration Strength On
  • Brake Force 50
In game settings:

• Sterring Sensitivity 7
  • Force Feedback Max Torque 5
  • Force Feedback Sensitivity 1
Never had any wobble with these settings. Also no problem with slicks at slow speed.

Here's another set of settings for a DD Pro, they work well for me.
Thank you, sorry if it wasn't clear. I'm actually not trying to make a thread about favourite settings, that'd be endless and pretty subjective. Perhaps best to share if your settings are close to an existing car you are able to drive and compare.

I've been driving the Lamborghini Huracan for a while. I noticed the default force feedback settings are very unrealistic on GT7 (I almost lost a thumb). So, I spent some time configuring the Fanatec wheel to match it as close to the real world as possible. I wanted to share it.

We should keep in mind the default Fanatec GT DD PRO rim is much smaller compared to the Huracan's steering wheel. It is about 27.5 cm in diameter compared to the 35 cm Huracan steering wheel.

View attachment 1128306

View attachment 1128293

Here are the settings I use currently. You can configure them in the Advanced Tuning Menu of the Fanatec wheel. I'll update these settings as I get more used to the wheel. (I have the 8nm version of the wheel)

View attachment 1128296

With these settings, the wheel may feel much lighter compared to default settings. This is expected. We are not wrestling while driving the car.

I tested these settings mainly at Nordschleife on GT7. You may have a lot of fun using the standard LP610 Huracan with the Sports Hard tires instead of the Race tires and traction control 0 and stability control off. Try drifting around some corners and recovering from drifts and you'll notice.

These settings don't guarantee better lap times, but more real is more fun for me, and that's what this is about.

I hope you enjoy it!

This setting is so light of steering. I am just curious that your Huracan is similar to this feeling even when you drive aggressively?

Hello Carl,
How are you doing? My name is Arnold and I live in the united states. For months I have been looking for a reliable source of information for realistic gt7 settings from some one that has actual experience driving the actual car. Unlike most people online I dont care about just fast times... I also want the realistic feeling.

Are you still using these setting for the Lamborghini Huracán? What other cars and settings have you tried and what are your recommended settings for those cars?
Thank you

I just got the GT DD Pro - when I go into the Wheel settings menu, I only get 3 or 4 options before it goes back to SEN...is there some advanced mode I need to enable for the above tuning?

View attachment 1128306

View attachment 1128293

View attachment 1128296

I hope you enjoy it!
what did you do to almost loose a thumb omg lol

Back