Fanatec GT3 RS V1->V2 upgrade kits are now finally available

  • Thread starter Thread starter gslooney
  • 3 comments
  • 4,970 views
Messages
590
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
gslooney
Messages
gslooney
If you want to do this mod, or want Fanatec to do it for you, you can now order it from the web shop..

to see what's involved in the mod.. checkout his..
http://www.911wheel.de/files/faq_pics/Tutorial_GT3RS_V1_To_V2.pdf

Shame the postage is still so high.. But I've ordered mine anyway and While I have the wheel apart, I'll add a handbrake mod :)
 
Each Fanatec product is a fudge.

Nice comment..

Wikipedia says "Fudge is a type of Western Confectionery which is usually very sweet"

I'm not sure why this is a fudge!! The GT3RS I bought did what it said on the box, it delivered in respect of what fanatec said it would do, with one exception the display was too dim, although it still works great today. This as I see it, is Fanatec simply giving me the option to upgrade it and add more functionality.. which I suppose is sweet of them :) perhaps your correct!
 
Back