Fanatec GT3 RS V2 problem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigbembem
  • 6 comments
  • 2,684 views
Messages
127
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Messages
Bigbembem1994
Hi,

I bought a Fanatec GT3 RS. now, I can nove the wheel a bit. it is hard to explain how I can move it. When the wheel is streight, I can move it a bit in the vertical way. lets say, if I push a bit on the wheel at the top of the wheel, I can move it a bit, and when I take my hand of it, it feels like there is a part touching another part. I don't know if it is normal. BTW this wheel is converted from V1 to V2.

Do you think it's normal?

Thanks,

Bigbembem
 
Last edited:
No, that's not normal.
I have a GT3 RS and the wheel rim is as stiff as it should be.
No movement of the wheel apart from its rotation axis.
 
ok, that´s a shame. I think I will open it and make sure all screws a tightned well.
 
I opened it and and tighned some screws. It doesn´t help. Does anyone know how to solve this?
 
Last edited:
is there nobody who has any idea how to fix it?
 
unfortunately bem, it looks like you will have to contact support on this.

Follow the steps on this page to contact support and get a quick response. Most likely monday next week since today is friday.

http://f-wheel.com/forums/index.php/topic,92.0.html

Best of luck, let us know how you make out! If you have already done what you can, contact support, they can help you out the best. I know this may not be what you wanted to hear, but it is what it is......

Regards,

Anthony
 
I had some contact with fanatec and I can return it for repair. I will say it how it will work out:)
 
Back