Status
Not open for further replies.

cpp214

Premium
United States
Kentucky
GTP_CarlPKY
FOR SALE: SOLD

FANATEC GT3RS Wheel with Alcantara Leather trim (Retail value = $169.95)

03_pwgt3rs_bild_03_thumb.jpg

& Clubsport Pedals (Retail value = $199.95)

clubsport_pedals_USB_00.jpg

Also included with the wheel and pedals:

Fanatec 6-Speed & Sequential Shifters (Retail value = $49.95)

pwts_012_1_klein.jpg

Rennsport Wheelstand Shifter Adapter for Porsche Wheels & G25 (Retail value = $19.95)

& Clubsport Table Clamp (Retail value = $39.95)

DSCF0040.jpg

Total retail value = $479

Asking price = $275 + shipping

I'm also going to post this package for sale on eBay soon, but I would like to be able to sell it to someone here at the forums--so I know it will have a good home :)

This is really a great wheel. I've only had it for a couple of months, and it has been lightly used. I have only spent maybe 50 hours on this wheel total in the last couple of months and it has performed flawlessly for me. For Gran Turismo fans, it works great with GT5P. And it is especially great in PC games. The force feedback in this wheel is amazing--you have to feel it to believe it. One of the biggest pluses for you as a buyer would be knowing that this wheel has already been put through its paces and works great. Also, if you decide to buy this set from me, I can assure you that you will get it much quicker and at a much better price than you would if you ordered it off of Fanatec's website 👍

I would only be able to accept payment via PayPal, and although I will gladly ship the wheel to any country, I think the shipping costs required to send this package outside of North America would be quite large and if you live in Europe, Asia, Africa or Australia, you would be much better off just ordering from Fanatec.

If you are interested in buying this package, just contact me via private message here at the forum and we'll see if we can make a deal ;)

Last edited:
Would this work on a PAL system? I'm very interested. I've wanted a wheel for some time now :D.

Will the whole setup, more importantly though six speed shifter and pedals work with GT4/ps2? Or is it only a GT5p/PS3 thing?

Last edited:
LSX
Will the whole setup, more importantly though six speed shifter and pedals work with GT4/ps2? Or is it only a GT5p/PS3 thing?

I'm pretty sure the wheel itself and the paddle shifters will work with GT4/PS2 games, but I'm not sure about the shifters.

Are you buying another type of wheel and pedals?

Yeah, I sold my G25 and got a G27. As much as I liked the GT3RS, I am actually just a little quicker with the G25/G27 than I was with the Fanatec.

So I assume the setup is gone?

So I assume the setup is gone?

Yes, it sold a little over a week ago on eBay.
I was going to edit the title of the thread to say "Sold"
but I couldn't figure out how to edit the thread title.

EDIT: I went ahead and removed the links in the previous post
so people wouldn't think the items were still for sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back