Fanatec has responded to wheel compatibility issues with GT Sport

United States
Thornton, CO USA
PrisonerOfDoom
https://www.fanatec.com/forum/categ...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

"Some of you might have tried the demo version of GT Sport which is online as of today.
Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to select the CSL Elite Racing Wheel in the GT Sport controller options menu. Therefore players can’t enjoy some of the wheels advanced features in the game, such as Force Feedback.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and are working hard with our engineers and partners with the aim of rectifying this for the games launch. We will continue to update you and appreciate your patience."

Makes me feel a lot better about my CSL Elite purchase. Hopefully everything is good for launch. Glad Fanatec took notice and made an effort to let us know what’s going on.

Other than FFB, my CSL Elite and CSL Elite pedals with the loadcell kit worked great. Sure I couldnt adjust anything in the settings but it didnt really affect me other than lack of road feedback. Here's to hoping they do get this resolved by next week.

I think they're working on it. They've been replenishing their stock on Amazon. Either they're fixing it or just trying to cash-in.

Back