Fanatec McLaren GT3 Shifting Issue

Canada
Canada
DULMAGE5
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to bring this issue to everyone´s attention as I have seen it on multiple other forums. The double-shifting-missed shifts issue has been noted by many sim racers and I was wondering if anyone on GT planet has had some advice on potential fixes )if it isn't the hardware issue.

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to bring this issue to everyone´s attention as I have seen it on multiple other forums. The double-shifting-missed shifts issue has been noted by many sim racers and I was wondering if anyone on GT planet has had some advice on potential fixes )if it isn't the hardware issue.

Most likely a hardware issue. I cant imagine it being a software issue if other wheelrims dont have the same issue. Contact Fanatec customer service.

It has been a confirmed firmware issue from fanatec.. however not every rim is a Fw issue, some is mechanical, some are oddly solved by attaching a quick release

Update: i had tried everything and finally i was told to go through RMA by Fanatec. This took a month and i finally got my new wheel. Now, after 2 weeks, i am having missed shifts again. They are not as frequent as before but are creeping back. I have notified Fanatec.

The last wheel they said there was nothing wrong with the hardware when they received the wheel at the factory however they had been able to recreate the issue. Very odd.

Back