fanatec mclaren gt3 wheel

• Thread starter twoskodas
  • 7 comments
Ireland
Ireland
hello all, just got this wheel and im running it on a csl base with xbox ,love the wheel BUT finding it very unstable as in sometimes no force feedback or brakes on car stick on or just lights up but does nothing,i have latest firmware on base and wheel which seems excellent as in shifter position is now shown on wheel in manual mode ,base stays cooler ,there are 2 new settings in the menu last ones constant or pulse anyone any idea what these are ? sorry for long post just wondering of other peoples experence many thanks

hello all, just got this wheel and im running it on a csl base with xbox ,love the wheel BUT finding it very unstable as in sometimes no force feedback or brakes on car stick on or just lights up but does nothing,i have latest firmware on base and wheel which seems excellent as in shifter position is now shown on wheel in manual mode ,base stays cooler ,there are 2 new settings in the menu last ones constant or pulse anyone any idea what these are ? sorry for long post just wondering of other peoples experence many thanks
Hi twoskodas. I recommend that you contact our support team, and it's very important that you try to show the issues you're describing on video.

The constant and pulse modes are related to the behaviour of the Multi-Position Switches, which work on PC but aren't currently functional on Xbox. Constant means that the signal is constantly active (like a button being held down), whereas Pulse sends a single input pulse each time you switch to a new position on the dial.

Hi twoskodas. I recommend that you contact our support team, and it's very important that you try to show the issues you're describing on video.

The constant and pulse modes are related to the behaviour of the Multi-Position Switches, which work on PC but aren't currently functional on Xbox. Constant means that the signal is constantly active (like a button being held down), whereas Pulse sends a single input pulse each time you switch to a new position on the dial.
Thanks for your quick reply,I will try to get it all on video but it's an intermittent problem that comes and goes sometimes restarting the base sorts it out for hour's ,start up is usually the worst.also on a side note can you map the clutch paddles on xbox or is that pc only as I've tried and failed to do this

Thanks for your quick reply,I will try to get it all on video but it's an intermittent problem that comes and goes sometimes restarting the base sorts it out for hour's ,start up is usually the worst.also on a side note can you map the clutch paddles on xbox or is that pc only as I've tried and failed to do this
If it's not practical to capture on video, then please explain this clearly to our support team. The clutch paddles on the McLaren wheel map to the same analogue axis as the clutch pedal, so if the game supports an analogue clutch, it should work.

If it's not practical to capture on video, then please explain this clearly to our support team. The clutch paddles on the McLaren wheel map to the same analogue axis as the clutch pedal, so if the game supports an analogue clutch, it should work.
thank you again for reply but i think i dident explain the last bit of my post very well ,what i meant to say is when i set the clutch paddles to analogue mode i cannot map them to other functions ,can i do this on xbox ,clutch bite point works perfectly
many thanks

How does the McLaren GT3 wheel (v1) go together with the Clubsport static shifter paddles? Will you have to remove the static paddles before mounting the McLaren wheel?

Latest Posts

Back