• Thread starter TT92
  • 10 comments

TT92

Premium
Australia
WA
TT__777
EDIT: Problem solved by updating Firmware from here

http://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/racing...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

There are full instructions included with it.

BTW I had 3 goes at it before it would take.

Also do not run it in PS3 mode just PC mode.

Good luck all :-)

Also I should note that the update wipes out all of your memory settings so you will have to re-enter them

---------------------------------------------

Edit #2 no matter what I do I can not get rid of the centre dead spot. It is very annoying and there is a lack of road feel.

I think I shall bolt my T300 on and try.

----------------------------------------------

Well the game finally arrived.

Myself and a friend that both have the above wheels cannot get the game to recognise them despite Fanatec saying they are supported.

We have tried everything to no avail.

So before anyone asks:
Yes we have done all the updates and downloads.
Yes we have tried statring the wheels before and after the game launches.
Yes we have rebooted the PS4
Yes the wheels are directly connected to the PS (not through a hub etc)

So any more suggestions or pointers at this stage?

I will be OK as I do have a brand new T300 wheel and a Basherboard adapter for my CSP but my friend will be up the creek in the barb wire canoe ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just bought the same wheel, so watching with interest (stuck at work at the moment). Do you have the latest firmware on the wheel? Also, have you left it in PC mode?

I have just bought the same wheel, so watching with interest (stuck at work at the moment). Do you have the latest firmware on the wheel? Also, have you left it in PC mode?
It is in PS3 mode and I still have the original firmware BUT my mate has just bought his brand new so I "assume" it has the latest firmware.

Also I have seen nothing about having to update the firmware. If you know of something please share.

No, I just tend to put the latest firmware on if I have a problem. Also, as GTPorsche said (and I may have been confusing) make sure it is in PC mode not PS3 mode.

edit: oh, and "new" hardware doesn't always have the lastest firmware. Depends how long it has been in the warehouse.

No, I just tend to put the latest firmware on if I have a problem. Also, as GTPorsche said (and I may have been confusing) make sure it is in PC mode not PS3 mode.

edit: oh, and "new" hardware doesn't always have the lastest firmware. Depends how long it has been in the warehouse.
Hi All. I have just tried it in PC mode. Yes some buttons do work BUT the frame rate slows down to almost nothing even in the initial loading screens.

I will go hunting for new firmware.

OK all my problems are solved.

Step 1: Unbolt GT2 wheel and place back in box.
Step 2 Bolt on Thrustmaster T300 and connect CSP with Basher Board adapter

All issues now solved and enjoying the game. Wow buttons that work and do things and NO big floppy dead zone in the centre and FF that works like it should :-)

Just in case anyone from SMS or Fanatc read this - Get your collective act together this is ridiculous!

Latest Posts

Back