Fanatec Sequential Spring broken.

• Thread starter Syddie18
  • 2 comments
Australia
Australia
Just wondering how many others have had the sequential spring break on the ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5.
Mine lasted a little over two months before breaking.
I am waiting on a response from FANATEC but so far been told to check and update software and drivers.
They don't seem to understand english as the issue is physical/mechanical. I even sent a video.
I just need a spring sent so I can fix myself.

Just wondering how many others have had the sequential spring break on the ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5.
Mine lasted a little over two months before breaking.
I am waiting on a response from FANATEC but so far been told to check and update software and drivers.
They don't seem to understand english as the issue is physical/mechanical. I even sent a video.
I just need a spring sent so I can fix myself.
I did. I contacted Fanatac and while the spring only cost me a little under $6, they charged $10 shipping and $10 handling. So be prepared to pay $25 for a $3 spring 😔

I did. I contacted Fanatac and while the spring only cost me a little under $6, they charged $10 shipping and $10 handling. So be prepared to pay $25 for a $3 spring 😔
I contacted FANATEC and they sent me a spring free of charge. The shifter was only a couple of months old.

Back