Fanatec Shifter mounting alternatives

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schmo
  • 6 comments
  • 3,946 views
Messages
736
Messages
MrSchmo
Besides the clamp thing from Fanatec, what other ways can/have you mounted the shifter? Having a hard time trying to find and develop a solid bracket holder for the shifter. I have seen some mockups before that could work, but can seem to find them again.

Thanks again for any ideas or references that you can give me. Thanks.
 
There is always that shifter mount that comes with the Clubsport table clamp.
 
There is always that shifter mount that comes with the Clubsport table clamp.

I upgraded to this from the twin metal rod set-up - makes a huge difference!
 
make a box with plywood on bottom and on two sides, drill holes so you can bolt the whole setup.
 
img0224l.th.jpg

metal hose clamps or you can use 2 screws into it butt thats just silly:dunce:
 
Even Plastic Zip-Ties worked fine for me for few months. But now I use my little wooden box with bolts alternative.
 
Even Plastic Zip-Ties worked fine for me for few months. But now I use my little wooden box with bolts alternative.

Dont by any chance have a photo of it do you? I got an idea what your talking about, just want to see how yours came out.
 
Back