Fanatec wheel and base and QR2 question...

• Thread starter Ian JB
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Ian Bick
Hi,

I think I am on the right track here. I would just like to have this confirmed before I order my goodies. If someone has a spare minute to look over this for me. I have asked at Fanatec - no response ( I know you guys are super busy right now! )

This is what I think I need?...

Club Sport DD+ Wheel base.
Club Sport RS Wheel.
QR2 Pro. Wheel-side.

Do I need any other parts for this to work please?

Best regards to all here.

Ian.

Hi,

I think I am on the right track here. I would just like to have this confirmed before I order my goodies. If someone has a spare minute to look over this for me. I have asked at Fanatec - no response ( I know you guys are super busy right now! )

This is what I think I need?...

Club Sport DD+ Wheel base.
Club Sport RS Wheel.
QR2 Pro. Wheel-side.

Do I need any other parts for this to work please?

Ian.
Don't waste money on the QR2 Pro, you don't need a motorsport grade quick release. Just get the standard QR2.

Hi,

I assume you already have pedals? - Yes I do... Sort of - They are on order.

You don't need a motorsport grade quick release. - Ahhhh! Need and want can be easily confused! :-)

That is everything you need for sure. - Ordered! Whooooot!!!

Thanks again to all of you. I was unsure about the wheel side adaptor, further reading and googling have told me what I needed to know.

Ian

EDIT: Its not ordered! :grumpy: The Fanatec website will not allow you to order an item that isn't currently in stock. The QR2 is currently not in stock so I cannot order my goodies. Un happy bunny here!!!

Last edited:
Back