Fanatec's below par customer service

• Thread starter capt_aaa1
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
capt_aaa
Fanatec is far from even decent customer service let alone customer satisfaction, after five long weeks of back and forth emails they realized that the shipments (three packages with different tracking #s) were lost!

Since day one I suspected something wrong as the USPS info didn't confirm that the packages were picked up by them.

I asked for a refund after two weeks but I was told to wait for the items then I can refuse delivery and then when they receive it I would get my money back, I reiterated the fact that all USPS PMI takes ten days max to deliver but to no avail.

To make things worse, I received an email on Dec 14th from their warehouse in California (Kate) stating that the items are lost and they can reship the same items again, so I agreed but mentioned that I would be away and would rather got them shipped end of Dec, however, out of nowhere on Dec 21st I received a dull email from Sabine in Germany stating again that the items are lost and that I was refunded!

Upon questioning the reason I was refunded now after Kate in USA offered to reship the items I received another gloomy and arrogant email stating that staff in USA are only shippers and they don't decide how to resolve the issues!

Furthermore, she mentioned that if I need the same items again then I have to place a new order with the new prices which would be much higher than what I paid (nearly CAD.500).

This is the end of saga with Fanatec, an arrogant small company that doesn't have a clue about CS (Customer service) I have been dealing with many retailers around the globe and by far I have never encountered such a nightmare.

Good products but below par customer service is unacceptable.

Will never buy from them, will never recommend them.

Don't spam the forums with the same message please.

You posted this in the proper thread. There is no need to post it again in it's own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back