Fanatic Collector Trophy not Working

  • Thread starter Thread starter percnerd1992
  • 4 comments
  • 1,528 views
Messages
13
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Messages
percnerd92
I am having problems with this trophy. I have the Anv. Edition so I got 115 cars and it still is not popping. Is this glitched or something. I just want to know if anybody is having issues with this trophy since 1.02. Thanks.
 
You need to buy regular cars which I just did on my backup save for fanatic collector trophy. AE cars don't count toward this trophy as regular cars does for your information.
 
I got it some time ago, I don't think it counted the AE cars but can't remember. I have over 200 cars now so been a few days
 
I looked and AE cars do not count. I planned for that before I really set out for it. I am just not sure what is up. I have 118 in my garage right now that are all different.

EDIT: omgsean1, so you mean race cars do not count?
 
The 25 15th anniversary cars don't count.
 
Back