Fans of the Escudo look here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eunos_Cosmo
  • 5 comments
  • 1,109 views
Messages
12,399
United States
Marin County
A rare look into the heart of the real machine, which is basically just an evolution (several times over now) of the Escudo dirt trial car featured in the GT series.



And what it does:


And yes, it really does accelerate at an insane rate:


I've been very fortunate to meet Mr. Tajima (owner and builder of the car) and even got an autographed t-shirt this year. He is the nicest guy you could imagine. 61 years old driving a 910hp Suzuki up a mountain. I hope I'm that badass when I'm 61.

I don't think there is a lot of cross-posting between "cars in general" and the GT5 section, so I'm posting it here for the GT5 section guys and gals to see.
 
Last edited:
Love this machine - the one in GT5, anyway.

Got two of them - one from a 1000 ticket. Need to find time to go mod crazy on one of them.
 
Oh... this Escudo you mean?






Just watched the shorter clip (jumping to YT to watch the longer two), but I must say it sounds absolutely amazing. I would love to drive that through a really, really long tunnel... or be standing at the end of said tunnel :drool:


EDIT: The second video cuts off about 3 minutes in... try this: 7VAJaZAV-gQ
 
Last edited:
Back