- 5
- mmachado90
Well, I was racing the Rally Challenges, and then you got that 30 initial seconds, where you can't control your car, while the others start the race before you. Very annoying...
So, I was choosing the best camera option, and then I realize that the fans sounds are always the same. Something like: "Yeahhh!! Uhuuulll! Clap clap clap clap"
Now, the glitch: when you change camera mode, or look back (by pressing L1), the fans sounds will be "reloaded" from the beginning... So if you change cameras real fast, guys will be like: "Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye..."
So, I was choosing the best camera option, and then I realize that the fans sounds are always the same. Something like: "Yeahhh!! Uhuuulll! Clap clap clap clap"
Now, the glitch: when you change camera mode, or look back (by pressing L1), the fans sounds will be "reloaded" from the beginning... So if you change cameras real fast, guys will be like: "Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye-Ye..."