Fantasy Football Team? Have you got one?

I've got a fantasy football team this year, its the first year I've done one and I'm loving it.

My team are in the Telegraph fantasy league - they are placed 2595 out of about 260k teams.

I currently have this set-up.

Cech

Carvalho
Carragher
Ben-Haim
Johnson

Barry
Gerrard
Lampard

Saha
Bellamy
Johnson

So far Saha and Johnson have been great up front in terms of points scoring.

Do you have a team - If so who is in it? What are your plans for players etc.....
Personally I'm not too sure of Bellamy - Not scored yet and the other teams in our league are catching up with the likes of Zamora.

I'm using the premierleague fantasy football, thanks for reminding me. I need to get rid of berbatov, bloody usless spuds player.

Edit: So wait I just replaced Berbatov for mido, god damnit I hate spurs.

Ok mine looks like this at the moment.
Chimbonda Terry Toure Taylor
Petrov Carrick Cahill Parker
Shevchenko Zamora

Subs: Mido, Valencia, Gabbidon, Pollit.

Shevchenko just isnt doing it at the moment - I've a friend who has taken him out in favour of Andy Johnson or Zamora.
Neither he or Ballack are doing anything warranting picking for me, Drogba seems to have really stepped up since Shev's arrival though.

Mine would be Newcastle United, but with Santiago Muniez on the right wing YEAH! and the rest of the team would have skill too

I too am on the Premier League Fantasy football with a line up of

edit with new team...

Van Der Sar

Lescott, Woodgate, Baines, Young
Lampard, Gerrard, Alonso, Cahill
D. Bent, Kuyt

Kenny, Bromby, Ifill, Sherringham

Mine would be Newcastle United, but with Santiago Muniez on the right wing YEAH! and the rest of the team would have skill too

That would probably be a bit crap seeing as newcastle are shipping goals like anything this season. Also Martins and Ameobi are hardly on fire, parker is the only one who seems to give a damn in that squad at the moment.

ALSO DAMN YOU LAMPARD GOD DAMNIT SCORING TWO GOALS ARGH I WAS SO NEAR PUTTING YOU BACK IN MY TEAM THE DAY BEFORE AND I DIDN'T ARGH

That would probably be a bit crap seeing as newcastle are shipping goals like anything this season. Also Martins and Ameobi are hardly on fire, parker is the only one who seems to give a damn in that squad at the moment.

ALSO DAMN YOU LAMPARD GOD DAMNIT SCORING TWO GOALS ARGH I WAS SO NEAR PUTTING YOU BACK IN MY TEAM THE DAY BEFORE AND I DIDN'T ARGH
Too busy on the black pudding methinks

And shame!!!

That has happened to a couple of friends of mine, I toyed with either Cahill or Arteta - I plumped for Arteta then Cahill goes and bloody scores !!! (thats my second team)

Anyways after the weekend my first team is in first place in our mini-superlaegue, and they are 1609'th in the country. I am well chuffed. They are joint top scorers in our league also with 12 goals.

I'm still not convinced about Bellamy though - I want to leave things as they are for the moment though, I'll leave it for another 2 matches then if he still doesn't score I'll have to change him, its no good. Liverpool have got Bolton then Blackburn - I'd have thought he'll get something against them

I started a free one, but I can't remember where!! I have no idea how I am doing, probably not very well!

Back