Fantasy update thread

United States
United States
Harakudoshi
Not seeing any recent thread with the same topic, and not wanting to look for and bump a several year old thread, I figured I should create a new one.
A place to BS ideas for updates, ones of our own creation.

I think a Rods and Kustoms update would be neat. Similar to the lowriders, but instead focusing on the Hot Rods and greasers of the 1950s and 1960s. Being able to go to Benny's/a new customiser with stock classics and being able to convert them into hot rods/dragsters. New engines, chopped roofs, Z-ed frames, etc etc.
Being able to turn the Tornado into a Gasser, along with the Blade. Bring back the Hustler as a 1932 Ford, having saloon/sedan bodystyle that can be changed to a pickup or a coupe. Swap a big V8 into it, put drag slicks. Turn it into a salt flat racer. Bring in a Model T you can turn into a T bucket. Bring back the Hermes as a '49 Mercury that you can turn into a Lead Sled. A VW Beetle and the Surfer that can be turned into a Volksrod. Dragster versions of the Dukes and a few other cars. A Peterbilt 281 that we can customise.

Introduce 1/4 mile and 1 mile drag racing to the game, along with 'drag' gearboxes that focus on pure acceleration rather than top speed. Also include supercharging in addition to turbocharging. With superchargers increasing acceleration instead of top speed, and having the characteristic whine.

Clothing would be 50s-style greaser clothes with cuffed jeans and open leather jackets and bowling shirts and tucked t shirts with rolled sleeves. Pompadours, slicked hair. Poodle skirts. Pinup clothing and hair. Various other 50s clothes.
A zip gun as a new gun, along with an M1 Garand rifle and a WW2 flamethrower. A long spanner as a melee weapon.

Back