Farce of the Penguins

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 2 comments
  • 783 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,776
United States
Texas
Not coming to theaters it looks, but it's a parody of March of the Penguins.

Pretty much written by Bob Saget, with a lot of well known actors as well as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson.

Has Gilbert Gottfried, James Woods, John Stamos, Bob Saget, Tracy Morgan, Carlos Mencia, Norm MacDonald, Jon Lovitz, Jamie Kennedy, Whoopi Goldberg, Harvey Fierstein, Dane Cook, Lewis Black, Jason Biggs, James Belushi, Christina Applegate, Jason Alexander, and of course Samuel L. Jackson.

Now, it's not a movie for kids, mainly because of the language, and a couple scenes being misinterpreted for comedy use, but I think it could be really fun.

I'm not going to link the website though due to first page may have thing GTP's staff may not approve of.
 
The star power alone tells me it will be worth it.
 
I was all in till you mentioned Carlos Mencia. Unfortuantly I could see him using his "talent" to take down the whole group, and therefore the movie. :indiff:
 
Back