Farscape

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom M
  • 6 comments
  • 697 views
Messages
3,823
I'm not sure how many of you were as devastated as I was when Farscape was cancelled (I still haven't unblocked Sci-fi channel), but there is some good news.
A four hour Farscape Miniseries is actually in production and should appear late this year or early 2005.
Maybe I'll sit down and watch the last half dozen episodes I have taped now that I know there will be a proper conclusion. :)
 
I used to watch it. It was the only sci-fi I did ever watch. I really liked it. Never realised it was canceled though :( :eek: :confused: ?!!?!? Shame, thought it was quite good.
 
*Bump*

Did this miniseries ever get released? Did anyone see it? Did it carry on from the last episode? Did they survive?

I was just thinking about this show. One of the best sci-fi shows that have been on in recent years. Anyone watch it?
 
I heard a lot about this show, so I rented the kickoff to the series and checked it out... big mistake.
 
It just started last week. I was dissapointed with it though. It was obvious they were on a low budget with how the story line went and suff.
 
LOL over the past weeks since crimbo ive been waiting for my Season 4 complete boxset to arrive, i have seasons 1 to 4 now on DVD and i have the mini series called "peacekeeper wars" aswell i love the series and in an interview with the producers of Farscape they mentioned they would or might be doing just features from now on, so expect a Farscape movie. 👍

Season 1 10 Disk DVD set
Season 2 10 Disk DVD set
Season 3 10 Disk DVD set
Season 4 10 Disk DVD set
Peacekeeper wars boxset

Peacekeeper wars trailer
 
DQuaN
*Bump*

Did this miniseries ever get released? Did anyone see it? Did it carry on from the last episode? Did they survive?
Yes. You can buy the DVD at Best Buy or Amazon. I liked it. Its more refined than the beginning of the series.
 
Back