fast and furious cars on mcla?

Does anyone know how to make some cars from tokyo drift like Han's ? Or have a save data with a few on it?

Go on youtube and look up MCLA Fast and Furious cars, If their PSN is in the description add them. Then go on RmR and buy the car.

Next time please use proper grammar, for the better:tup:

if it helps you, try looking up pics of the cars in the real world, they shouldn't be that hard.

han drove the Veilside/Fortune RX-7
the kid from alabama was in the APR EVL-R EVO
dk's Z was.....crap can't remember. but it was featured in modified or import tuner a couple years before TD came out.

I have a simple question.

Why? Why would you want to copy these cars? Particularly when you can't get any of the body kits for them.

I have a simple question.

Why? Why would you want to copy these cars? Particularly when you can't get any of the body kits for them.

Some people want the closest counterpart to some of the fast and furious cars. Like the Rx7 or the 2 Fast 2 Furious R34 etc.

Yah, I quite enjoyed doing the Supra and Eclipse from F&F 1 on Forza. Movie cars are some of the best cars to copy. Heck, when I was in West Palm Beach a couple of weeks ago, I seen a Mustang GT done up as Barricade, from Transformers.

Some people want the closest counterpart to some of the fast and furious cars. Like the Rx7 or the 2 Fast 2 Furious R34 etc.

Yah, I quite enjoyed doing the Supra and Eclipse from F&F 1 on Forza. Movie cars are some of the best cars to copy. Heck, when I was in West Palm Beach a couple of weeks ago, I seen a Mustang GT done up as Barricade, from Transformers.

I'm sorry I don't mean to nit-pick, but both of those are statements and not reasons as to why people do it. I obviously know people like doing it, they're everywhere on games like MCLA, and they all look terrible because for instance, you can't get the Veilside widebody for the RX7 to make Hans RX7.

I generally don't understand copying any car, as unless that car has a particular usage in the game (like say a cop car) it is just going to be a cheap knock-off 99% of the time as it won't even look like the real thing due to the games limitation. However I accept people still do it although I don't understand it, but the FnF cars are the most overdone of the bunch and I just don't get why you'd want to be the millionth person to copy them.

I just think customisation features should be used as a means to express yourself, to show what kind of cars you like with your own spin on them, not to show everyone someone elses ideas which they've already seen before. I could sort of understand if yours was the first, but as if will these FnF ones be the first, they used to over populate Midnight Club 3 as well, usually every other game had one in (or at least someone with one in there garage).

I guess people want them as a collection, along with showing off to friends as well.

Besides, people nowadays are too lazy to make stuff by themselves right?

i want it becuz i do

What a fantastically immature way to put it. I'm trying to get an answer which will educate me on the matter here.

Sidenote: Careful on your typing there bub, I doubt 'becuz' is an accepted abrievation on GTP. I see you're a new member so I'm pre-warning you for the future that you should try to use proper english most of the time.

It was already pointed out to you in this thread.
Next time please use proper grammar, for the better:tup:

This (below) is not an acceptable excuse, take the extra few seconds to spell each word correctly (no-one will mind if you make a simple mistake) so everyone can understand what you're saying clearly.
my bad, im using my psp it hard to text long replys

What a fantastically immature way to put it. I'm trying to get an answer which will educate me on the matter here.

Sidenote: Careful on your typing there bub, I doubt 'becuz' is an accepted abrievation on GTP. I see you're a new member so I'm pre-warning you for the future that you should try to use proper english most of the time.

It was already pointed out to you in this thread.

This (below) is not an acceptable excuse, take the extra few seconds to spell each word correctly (no-one will mind if you make a simple mistake) so everyone can understand what you're saying clearly.

If I were you, I wouldn't even bother.

well my badd next time ill spell it out -,..,- and it isnt my fault if your small brain cant comprehend what i said.... thats all the reason you need, its all im going to type on a psp...

well my badd next time ill spell it out -,..,- and it isnt my fault if your small brain cant comprehend what i said.... thats all the reason you need, its all im going to type on a psp...

We can exactly comprehend what your saying, we're just suggesting you use proper grammar because not all people on GTP speak perfect english.

Which is why I said 'so everyone can understand what you're saying'.

I can understand you just find because english is my first language, but we have alot of members from all over the globe who won't be familiar with english 'text talk'. We all know how long it takes to type without a proper keyboard (like using the controller to type on the PS3 is a nightmare), but there's no rush to get your posts out as soon as possible, just take your time :)

Which is why I said 'so everyone can understand what you're saying'.

I can understand you just find because english is my first language, but we have alot of members from all over the globe who won't be familiar with english 'text talk'. We all know how long it takes to type without a proper keyboard (like using the controller to type on the PS3 is a nightmare), but there's no rush to get your posts out as soon as possible, just take your time :)
lulz. I wonder how hard it will be to search for the same topic "if " it has been discussed before. Though, if we can create it. Most likely, we will create any car that was featured in a "Good" movie. I have seen Lighting McQueen in Forza 2.

It just disapoints me that they give us the option to do anything we want with our vinyls, I mean practically anything is possible on some games. So what does the majority seem to do? Rather then start on a blank canvas, they just put hours into copying someone elses work. I just don't see the attraction when it's not paying some kind of tribute to that work, I somehow doubt every FnF car is made to tribute the movie.

From what I have seen in Forza 2, it wasn't. The most of the time its for the credits. As for me, if its ever a tribute. I try to got 100% from the looks of the car and to the feel of it while driving.

i have the eclipse from 2F2F the RX7 Han drove from TD the RX7's wide body kit makes it look like it then i put a few logos & sticks on in MCDER i had the Ram from 2F2F i also had the 370Z DK used in..... TD i have a kick arse saleen extreem online in RMR i worked so long on it and was crapping out lots of dough but after 7 mounths of it being OL in RMR it got 1 vote a 10.00 so if you see a Blue saleen extreem (the mustang with saleen body parts) and flames on both frount & back fenders buy it lol its fully tuned ^0^

Back