fast and furious cars!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dom00000
  • 29 comments
  • 2,523 views
Messages
764
United States
USA
Messages
Dom00000
I have all of the fast and furious cars all with the correct paint, wheels, and spoilers. Includes the pink s2000, red rx7, green eclipes, purple eclipes, orange supra, black 370z, and black charger. Give me an offer and ill see what i can do.
 
I wannna have the Green Eclipse:D
 
id like to see them. what would you want form one
 
id like to see them. what would you want form one

If you want add me and we can play later and ill show you all of them. psn "Dom00000"
 
I have all of the fast and furious cars all with the correct paint, wheels, and spoilers. Includes the pink s2000, red rx7, green eclipes, purple eclipes, orange supra, black 370z, and black charger. Give me an offer and ill see what i can do.

tokyo drift was 350z in matte dark grey. if we had a livery editor it would be better.
 
che69velle
tokyo drift was 350z in matte dark grey. if we had a livery editor it would be better.

It wasn't MATTE, It was more Glossy Metallic typo
 
It was actually both matte and glossy because the vinyl graphic separated the colors
 
Dom00000
It was actually both matte and glossy because the vinyl graphic separated the colors

What do you want for these ?
 
Are they replicas as i can only get cars with 6 or 7 gears not the 15 like in the films.
 
Are they replicas as i can only get cars with 6 or 7 gears not the 15 like in the films.

Lol yes they have 5 or 6 gears haha
 
Dom00000
What do you have to offer?

Couple of tickets but it will be 2 weeks and also are they replicas or look a likes?
 
Couple of tickets but it will be 2 weeks and also are they replicas or look a likes?

They are replicas looks wise and performance wise they are fully tuned
 
If anybody is interested in these cars go ahead and add me and we can all get in a lobby together and i can show you all of them sometime.
👍
 
Dom00000
If anybody is interested in these cars go ahead and add me and we can all get in a lobby together and i can show you all of them sometime.
👍

Let me first download GT Academy ok?
 
I want the RX-7.
I got alot of Vanquishes, Vipers, Supras.
If you want one of these ^
then great. if not i got alot of used car to trade. say what you are lokking for
 
Here are some pics of them hope you enjoy :)

img0129ze.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02

img0128ct.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02

img0127wt.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02

img0126.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02

img0125tu.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02

img0124ast.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02

img0123wy.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02
 
What do want for the eclipse
 
i want the exclips. what do u want i have to have it.
 
Hello Sir. I would like one of each of your FAF cars. Most cars/tickets/stuff is in my stig (Mygt) If you would like not to wait about 2-3 weeks for a car/tickets I can offer you things such as the #112 horn(tank), rare paints (such as mattes) or Museum Cards. Have a good day.
 
Hello Sir. I would like one of each of your FAF cars. Most cars/tickets/stuff is in my stig (Mygt) If you would like not to wait about 2-3 weeks for a car/tickets I can offer you things such as the #112 horn(tank), rare paints (such as mattes) or Museum Cards. Have a good day.

Sorry I already made a deal with someone. Thanks Though.
 
Dom00000
You got any car tickets? Or nice paints?

I have a 90 ticket or what do you call nice paints
 
I have a 90 ticket or what do you call nice paints

Sorry I already made a deal with someone that includes all the cars.
 
Edit: Realized all cars gone.. nice looking rides..
 
Last edited:
Theyre mostly premium and i dont doubt you can recreate them relatively easily.
 
Theyre mostly premium and i dont doubt you can recreate them relatively easily.

The standard ones are rare because you have to get the year right.
 
Dom00000
Sorry I already made a deal with someone that includes all the cars.

I need to say that S2000 in my garage looks damn good, Went for a little cruize online and some people where asking if that the car from FAF. Kinda cool. Many thanks:tup:
 
I need to say that S2000 in my garage looks damn good, Went for a little cruize online and some people where asking if that the car from FAF. Kinda cool. Many thanks:tup:

LOL Awesome what car do you want next?
 
Dom00000
LOL Awesome what car do you want next?

The one your sending;) I'm getting them al so no worries of which first 👍
 
Back