Fast and Furious for PS2 !!

• Thread starter CloneHead
  • 8 comments
Denmark
DK
ZombieInfected
Here's some news i just saw today:

Universal Studios Interactive today announced that they have bought the rights to making a game based on the Fast and the Furious.

"The adrenaline is still pumping from the first movie. We are partnering with top manufacturers and brands in the compact car and performance market to develop long-term co-branded licensed products that The Fast and the Furious fans are ready to embrace."
Universal Studios is on the way to getting the car manufacurers licence to using their cars in the game, and they are also trying to getting to use the real actors. Jim Wilson said the following:
"The ultimate games capturing the street-racing life, UI's upcoming titles will captivate fans of The Fast And The Furious movie as well as hardcore racing game fans. The thrill of speed will come alive on next-gen and handheld systems to the beat of top Universal Music artists as players customize import and muscle cars, complete dangerous missions and compete in harrowing street races."

The game is scheduled for PlayStation 2, Xbox og Game Boy Advance 2003.

If anyone wants to know where i got it from
http://www.gamereactor.net/news/index.asp?NewsID=7474
(sorry not in english)

Good news for the fans of the movie then :)

I saw something about the game on ign. I dunno about it.:(

It sounds like it will be cool, but who knows, it could turn out like the movie and suck.:D I guess we'll see.

I'll buy it if it comes out.;)

nice this time i hope they have the 69 Charger R/T with the blower because Test Drive had it on the cover but never was drivable in the game (unless they have a cheat for it)

i've got faith in UI's ability to produce a good....oh, wait, nevermind.:rolleyes:

but, of course, if they let some good developers on board, then the game should be pretty cool.

Back