Fast and the Furious 3 YEAH YEAH YEAH!

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiss.mj
  • 40 comments
  • 1,679 views
Cool movie, might even like it. The drifting scenes in the movie is cool...

*NSX wonders off to watch the Ali G show and is prepared to learn something from it*
 
The red Evo is undoubtly good looking.
 
Sting
damnit, why the hell they cast 'Bow Wow'?

Chances are I'll watch this just to see some cars, babes and drifting. Screw any kind of story they're gonna try and put in.

Amen.

i watch these movies for the Cars, Babes and ah, Cars.

The driving looks very entertaining also.
 
Small_Fryz
The driving looks very entertaining also.

Done by professional D1 drifters, ya know. ;)

I know that one of them is Rhys Millen...
 
Wolfe2x7
Done by professional D1 drifters, ya know. ;)

I know that one of them is Rhys Millen...
I think Sam was also one too.

I've heard that Mustang driver (oh, what's his name, the young one) from Japan was one too.
 
Wolfe2x7
Done by professional D1 drifters, ya know. ;)

I know that one of them is Rhys Millen...
Not D1 but Formula D. D1 driver would be more crazier than F.D drivers, you know. I'll probable watch this movie... Bored but Shuto Kousoku series was an excellent movie for cars. Love real drifting + Tsuchiya-San.
 
*McLaren*
I think Sam was also one too.

I've heard that Mustang driver (oh, what's his name, the young one) from Japan was one too.

Ken Gushi
 
I'll go see it at the theatres if the following happens:
1. Bow Wow gets hit by a semi.
2. The lead actor figures out that he doesn't fit in because he's a Texan in Japan.
3. If dancing monkeys shoot out of the car's windows whilst drifting.

Basically, I'm saying it isn't worth seeing.
 
I like Diego440's taste in movies, but shame-shame for leaving Le Mans out... How can do that to Steve McQueen's masterpiece?

Speaking of car movies, I grew up watching Mad Max, Smokey and the Bandit, Cannonball Run, Gone in 60 Seconds (The Origonal), Le Mans, Bullitt, Italian Job (The Origonal), Cherry 2000 (has anyone else seen it?), The French Connection, Duel, Grand Prix, and later on Days of Thunder... Does The Blues Brothers count as a car movie, they did wreck alot of them in it... But for some reasin I did not see Taxi Driver 'til I was in college...

And as for the new car movies, some of them are ok, but I think they depend on CGI and special effects too much. I like the classic car flicks because they actually did the stunts with the cars. Realizm people, thats the ticket. Bullitt and Le Mans being prime examples of this, imo.
 
slimer90210
Cherry 2000 (has anyone else seen it

I saw Cherry 2000! I never thought anyone else saw it! In fact, I grew up wanting a Cherry 2000 ;)

"I made your favourite, hamburger and fries"

Although at the time I saw it, it didn't seem to be a car movie... I was about 11 when it came out.
 
one of the cars (the APR red evo) was a feature car on jtuned.com, so at least you know at least one is real.

makes you ask the question why theres an awd evo 8 in a drift movie...
 
Back