Fast car and Autopolis

• Thread starter sdi_03
  • 12 comments
Finland
Finland
Watched the stream from Paris a moment ago, last race was with the red bull X2014.
So had to buy one and test if I could get near the times that the top gyus put down in that stream. Well, it seems that the settings were different for stream gyus, but had a blast anyway :lol:

This track is even better for fast cars. Used the cockpit view, this car is absolutely super to drive in that view. Managed to put down IMO fast lap, still room for improvement thou. Didn't push the car too much on this one.

Just wish that the super formulas would arrive fast. :D

It seems that competition is coming in next update. Will test that one also.
Couple of weeks to get enough credits for formula and new x2014.

If this were GT6 I could given a crap about more x2014 variants but under this new GT Sport model with less downforce and more power via a V12?

Yes please.

More own series races thanks.

If this were GT6 I could given a crap about more x2014 variants but under this new GT Sport model with less downforce and more power via a V12?

Yes please.

More own series races thanks.
I think they're trying to make distance from the "fan car" version of the X20xx cars and make it their new modern FormulaGT.

I mean, I’m still holding out on the fan car, but I’m also glad to see the good ol’ standard is still getting some love. Always thought of it as the forgotten little brother in GT6.

What's the spec sheet of the X2014 Competition anyway?

I think this only details to come out is that its an n/a V12 of indeterminate capacty (who cares?) and power. Less downforce than current model.

We havent seen an external shot yet?

I think this only details to come out is that its an n/a V12 of indeterminate capacty (who cares?) and power. Less downforce than current model.

We havent seen an external shot yet?
I did hear about the N/A V12 (I like to imagine it's the same one that the Formula Gran Turismo had, which according to GT5 and 6 was a 3.5 liter V12) and the lower downforce. I haven't actually seen any screenshots of the X2014 Competition. I would like to see some screenshots at least, and hopefully get to drive it eventually.

I'm vague about certain aspects of the 2010-2014 because there's been like almost a dozen but I think the 1st gen was a twin turbo v6 of 3.5 litres.

I think they progressively got smaller so now its a 2.0 litre v6 - it's all from the brainchild of Adrian Newey.

WHatever it is you can expect something like 900hp in a 650kg chassis.

Had to test the new SF19, yes just as fun as others have said. Did lap with RM tyres, because next weeks race C rules. :lol: (yes it's on Suzuka)
Made few mistakes here and there, but anyways. Opt. was 1:29.1...

Back