Fast & Furious Tune Shop Open!

• Thread starter bin0
  • 18 comments
United States
Boston, MA
Hello, I've opened a tune shop of my own! I will get a banner for it, I need some people to make a team here, and anyone is welcome! I'll go with about......4 people on this team. So once you join, I'll correct it to whatever number of people I have.
Now let's get started.

I'll take requests and I'll post some of my own. Feel free to ask for drift settings too, I'll do those here... I'll post them soon, so be ready for them!

Last edited:
Thanks, Nenad!
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II N1

Exhaust: Racing
Tires: N1
Brakes: Racing
Brake Controller Equipped
Suspension: Racing
Driving Aids: ASM Oversteer: 0
ASM Understeer: 20
TCS: 0
Spring rate: 5.5/8.0
Height: 86/86
Shock (Bound): 8
Shock (Rebound): 8
Camber: 3.0/1.5
Stabilizers: 1/7
Type: Drift​

Last edited:
Nice work on the tune and good luck with the garage.

I must suggest that you try and tune cars without any

Ha ha, thank you Minolta, that's exactly what I was going to type when my net connection cut out.

Oh, okay. I've got some of those in my garage. Thanks, SVX, PF and Nenad.

More cars coming soon, This a beginner car. It's not that fast, it's got about 200-300 something hp.

I have tested your GT-R drift car and I liked it a lot. At first, I had problems with straightening the car out after drifts, but with shifting down and lifting the throttle, this problem can easily be solved. The power output is nice. There's a bit wheelspin in 1st gear, which helps drift through tight corners. The brakes are phenomenal, making late braking possible. You can also change the drift angle while drifting (e.g. When you want to pass someone, you can change the drift angle in order to avoid a colision). The car is easily controllable and stable at highspeeds. Drifts can be done easily and so much glance, that it's almost unbelievable. Thanks for this great tune, Snowboard_kid, and I hope you'll post new tunes soon! ;)

Regards,

Nenad

I'll give you guys a sneak-peak of what the next car's going to be. The second name, not the car brand, starts with a number.

Make you a quid pro quo (This for that): I'll test your N1 if you do one from my garage. ;)

Cheers,
Jetboy

Well, I'm back after taking the N1 drift machine out. It does what it's designed to do, no doubt, but personally, as I hate driving with assistances, I took small liberties after trying your tune.

What did I do? Got the trifecta of tranny parts: Driveshaft, Tri-Plate Clutch, Racing Flywheel and ditched the assistances.. Turns out it really doesn't need them, especially on N1's.

In either state of tune, it drifted rather predictably and could get some seriously lurid angles out of the beast. I'm going to do an oil change to see what more she can do. ;) All in all, a fun, simple drive which does as it's designed to do.

Cheers
Jetboy

Here in brazil, all the tuners use race tires and here i see the setups using N or S tires but the engine and horsepower is the same!
I ask for improve my skills because i want to do drift
sorry my bad english and thanks.

Adnan

Nissan 350z Roadster

Exhaust: Sports
NA Tuning: Stage 1
Tires: Sports (S2)
Brake Controller: Equip|Brake balance: 3/3
Brakes: Normal
Suspension: Semi-racing
Spring Rate: 8.3/8.3
Ride Height: 106/106