"Fast" Lap Around Spa on Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

• Thread starter peterrod
  • 1 comments
Canada
Canada
Hi there, this is the first video I've ever posted on the forum. I hope some people like it or find it useful. I got inspired to drive this car after reading this very entertaining post. I got really curious about it as I had never taken some time with this little monster. Go to 2:24 if you want to see only the on board camera.

This was a "fast" lap I did after 5 laps (2'14.300). Lots of improvement to be made. I don't have the equipment to capture the video directly but did my best to keep the cam steady (Watch in HD). First part is with replay camera, go to 2:24 for on board camera. Again, this is not to show off skill, I am no pro, just to show the track. Definitely worth the money!

Car: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo '06 Stock from Dealership (Except Tires)
Settings: Worked around a bit with the car setup, but no additional parts were bought at all.
Aids: All Off Except ABS 1, Manual Transmission
Grip Reduction: Real
Tire Wear: On
Tires: Racing Soft
Game Mode: GT Life Practice Free Run
View: Cockpit
Controller: Fanatec GT3RS V2 Wheel with Sequential Shifter

I always drive with ABS OFF but for the purpose of the video I turned it to 1 as I had never driven this car before and it takes time to tame it. It is a lot of fun to drive but throttle and brake control are essential to keep it on the track!

Back