- 381

- Toronto
- smrtb0mb
So besides some infrequent Seasonal time trial challenges, we still don't have any leaderboards in the game. This is my first Gran Turismo, so I'm still pretty much in the dark in terms of what a good/winning lap time would be on the various tracks.
So would anyone care to fill in what they think are "good" laptimes for the following tracks? 550pp cars with racing softs seems to be a good middle ground, and probably one of the most common online racing configurations I see. (We could argue about using sport tires, which I personally prefer, but R/S seems to be prevalent and probably useful to more people.)
I also picked a selection of tracks which seems to be the most popular. But if you want to add times for tracks not listed by all means go ahead.
Note that this is NOT a leaderboard! Just trying to get some consensus on what represents a good/winning time on a track when driven by experts; something for us noobs to shoot for.
Like online, cars can be tuned however you like so long as it's 550pp, R/S (and NO SRF of course.
)
Autumn Ring
Clubman Stage Route 5
Cote D'Azur
Deep Forest Raceway
Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Fuji Speedway
Grand Valley Speedway
Laguna Seca
Nurburgring GP/F
Nurburgring Nordschliffe
Rome
Special Stage Route 5
Suzuka
Tokyo R246
Trial Mountain
Tsukuba
So would anyone care to fill in what they think are "good" laptimes for the following tracks? 550pp cars with racing softs seems to be a good middle ground, and probably one of the most common online racing configurations I see. (We could argue about using sport tires, which I personally prefer, but R/S seems to be prevalent and probably useful to more people.)
I also picked a selection of tracks which seems to be the most popular. But if you want to add times for tracks not listed by all means go ahead.
Note that this is NOT a leaderboard! Just trying to get some consensus on what represents a good/winning time on a track when driven by experts; something for us noobs to shoot for.
Like online, cars can be tuned however you like so long as it's 550pp, R/S (and NO SRF of course.
Autumn Ring
Clubman Stage Route 5
Cote D'Azur
Deep Forest Raceway
Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Fuji Speedway
Grand Valley Speedway
Laguna Seca
Nurburgring GP/F
Nurburgring Nordschliffe
Rome
Special Stage Route 5
Suzuka
Tokyo R246
Trial Mountain
Tsukuba