Fast Laps Championship

• Thread starter gt3kid89
  • 15 comments
Paraguay
Asunción
Hi, everyone! This is a new tournament idea (yes.....another one, flame me if you want, no mercy)
It's about who sets the fastest lap in all the tracks in GT2 (road and rally, even Motorsports Land)
Choose your favorite racecar, tune it and go to the track!👍

Cars allowed:
Any racecar, rally car or race-modified car (LMs,GT1,LMGT,etc.)

Exceptions:
No Excuso or Cultus (for later events)
No full-tuned Jaguar XJ220 (945 HP:eek:, maximum modifications: racemod and turbo-1)
Max. power to weight ratio: 2,31 ([R] Speed 12, let's see who can tame that beast)
No wallriding (leaning into the wall on tracks such as Super Speedway and Test Course for getting better top speed)
NO HYBRIDS (sorry Prius:lol::lol:)

TO THE FIRST TRACK

TAHITI ROAD

Fairly easy track with fast to medium speed corners. Set in roads on the beautiful French island of Tahiti, this is an easy one that most GT2 players know well (Sunday Cup memories)

Send me your best times, the car you used, tuning (suspension, gear ratio,etc.) and even your replay if you have the means!

HAPPY RACING!:D:D

Last edited:
Hi, everyone! This is a new tournament idea (yes.....another one, flame me if you want, no mercy)
It's about who sets the fastest lap in all the tracks in GT2 (road and rally, even Motorsports Land)
Choose your favorite racecar, tune it and go to the track!👍

Cars allowed:
Any racecar, rally car or race-modified car (LMs,GT1,LMGT,etc.)

Exceptions:
No Excuso or Cultus (for later events)
No full-tuned Jaguar XJ220 (945 HP:eek:, maximum modifications: racemod and turbo-1)
Max. power to weight ratio: 2,31 ([R] Speed 12, let's see who can tame that beast)
No wallriding (leaning into the wall on tracks such as Super Speedway and Test Course for getting better top speed)
NO HYBRIDS (sorry Prius:lol::lol:)

TO THE FIRST TRACK

TAHITI ROAD

Fairly easy track with fast to medium speed corners. Set in roads on the beautiful French island of Tahiti, this is an easy one that most GT2 players know well (Sunday Cup memories)

Send me your best times, the car you used, tuning (suspension, gear ratio,etc.) and even your replay if you have the means!

HAPPY RACING!:D:D
Should we do in GT Mode or Arcade Mode?

Arcade Mode, Time Trial is better, because it saves your times:tup:
I used to play GT2 in my PS3 but as it is broken, then I have to play it in my PS2... Arcade Mode works very well for mY PS2 but the GT Mode does not...

I have made 1'14.811 with Corvette C4 Coupe, completly stock from Class A.
Nice time!👍 But this is about racecars, who can get the fastest laps on all the GT2 tracks using full blown race machines. Sorry to hear about your unworking GT Mode disc, that's the major problem with multi-disc games, one stops working and it screws you big:(:(

Nice time!👍 But this is about racecars, who can get the fastest laps on all the GT2 tracks using full blown race machines. Sorry to hear about your unworking GT Mode disc, that's the major problem with multi-disc games, one stops working and it screws you big:(:(
Exactly... A bigger problem...

This is the first car to break the 50 sec barrier. But damn i didn't except the Crbera LM to be that quick, almost matching the mighty GT-One! Bring it on Meesbaker!

[R]Toyota GT-ONE '98
Tahiti Road
0:48.554

Suspension
Spring Rate 9.6 lb/in, 14.2 lb/in
Ride Height 80 in, 80 in
Damber Bound 8 level, 10 level
Damper Rebound 8 level, 10 level
Camber 1.5°, 1.0°
Toe -0.20 in, -0.20 in
Stabilizer 6 level, 6 level

Gear
1st 3.011
2nd 2.229
3rd 1.730
4th 1.487
5th 1.277
6th 1.127
Final 2.850
Auto Setup 1

Aerodynamics
Downforce 0.78, 0.82

Others
LSD Initial 9
LSD Accel. 43
LSD Decel. 13

Come on guys i know my time is very much beatable because i have done a faster time.
I was hoping for some competition :D maybe on the next track...
Now i have no reason to play the game.

Not counting myself in the contest (no hybrids), but I wanted to challenge the GT-One's time.

Track: Tahiti Road
Car: Challenger Hybrid 665hp
Lap Time: 0.48.330

Nice driving Batiittos.

I'm not counting myself in the contest, but wanted to follow up from my previous post (recently, finally able to make videos). Time has been lowered to 0:46:739, same car

-moved the vid to the hybriding section-

Last edited:
Back