Fast & the Furious 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter epic
  • 25 comments
  • 4,556 views
Messages
2,223
United States
Miami
Who lives in Miami and saw them?


I did :p


Vin Diesel isn't in this one, Tyrese from Baby Boy is though, he looks like a black vin diesel lol. Ludacris is also in it, and that other guy Brian from pt.1 is in it again.. all the cars are different, this time he uses an Evolution 7, didn't see Tyrese's car, but Ludacris drives a pimped out NSX.. Release date is next summer.


*waits to get flamed for making a post about fast & the furious :sleep:
 
Originally posted by epic
*waits to get flamed for making a post about fast & the furious :sleep:

Let the flaming begin.

Multiple threads have been started on this very topic. Some with full-color pictures. If you have any questions, use the Search thing.
 
Shutting down some major roadways from 9am to 12pm one day a week ought to allow us South Floridians some free tickets.

Not that I'm interested.

You wanna see the real Fast & Furious? Watch the Palmetto Expressway or I-95 at 5pm.
 
Palmetto@5pm is more like the fast & the frustrated.. especially if there is an accident :lol:
 
I hope the second one doesn't suck.
 
Originally posted by streetracer780
I hope the second one doesn't suck.

You wish mate.

Personally im going to avoid it like the plague (argh cant remember the spelling).
 
No, you spelled plague right.
 
I guess you saw this on MTV News or something like that.I saw it on MTV.Im Proud to see what there doing.
 
I saw them doing it last week, they were setting stuff up and they have movie posters there...

MTV = Gay... they censor the word Shootin :sigh:
 
I sooooo cant wait for this to come out!!!
 
I'll probably end up seeing it, so i can tell off my friend at school about how crap it will be.
 
why dont you all go protest it! that would be pretty cool. Bring a video camera, signs, and as many people as you can find. See if they care at all, or if you can make the news, lol.

I have no respect for street racing, no respect for anyone in that film and no respect for the jew that made the first one a joke.

You would think with all of the people on the set someone would mention that you cant put a fu**ing sr20det engine in a civic, or that a spoon honda engine is a highcompression NA engine and turboing it would blow it up.
 
Hmm, theres supposed to be R34's in this one. What ever happened to those?
 
ohh will htis one ever suck, they arent putting the "cant act for shat" Dom, but instead putting in two guys who also cannot act. who came up woth this "great" idea. they will however have better cars that have been "destroyed" in my mind.

skylines (r34)
C5Rs
MR2s
Evolutions
Saleens
Supras
NSXs
Opel Speedsters
and more "shat boxes"
 
Originally posted by Josh7058
I guess you saw this on MTV News or something like that.I saw it on MTV.Im Proud to see what there doing.

Yup me too. As someone else said they got the New Lancer Evolution, NSX, and a Eclipse.
 
Brain(From the Last Movie) has the Lancer Evo 7, Luda Cris( I think that him) has a NSX. Never heard of someone having a Eclipse.
 
Originally posted by bigwhlkid
ohh will htis one ever suck, they arent putting the "cant act for shat" Dom, but instead putting in two guys who also cannot act. who came up woth this "great" idea. they will however have better cars that have been "destroyed" in my mind.

skylines (r34)
C5Rs
MR2s
Evolutions
Saleens
Supras
NSXs
Opel Speedsters
and more "shat boxes"

Damn straight!
 
Originally posted by epic
Who lives in Miami and saw them?


I did :p


Vin Diesel isn't in this one, Tyrese from Baby Boy is though, he looks like a black vin diesel lol. Ludacris is also in it, and that other guy Brian from pt.1 is in it again.. all the cars are different, this time he uses an Evolution 7, didn't see Tyrese's car, but Ludacris drives a pimped out NSX.. Release date is next summer.


*waits to get flamed for making a post about fast & the furious :sleep:

^^ Jin the Mc, Is in there.

NONE of the original cast members are in that movie, except Paul walker..

No michelle Rodriguez, vin diesel, jordana brewster, nuthing?!

How you gonna have a sequel and only have *one* person from the original movie be in there? Thats not right.

I'm gonna just go and check the movie out to help promote a certain person, but I got a feelin' it's not gonna be all that great.. it looks like a cheap knock-off of fastlane.

*Guess I'll see though*
 
when they were in Hollywood, Fl my buddies and I got out and raced down the street right past where they were filming one night. They were at Johnson and US-1. I have a 1989 Firebird Formula Yellow wit a black hood and my buddy has a 1980 Lotus Esprit all yellow. Not sure if we were in it but we figured we show them how a race looks.=) My firebird actually looks somewhat like the paint job on the F-150 but the hood on mine os from an older firebord after I threw my old one
 
Back