Fast way to get 1,800,000 XP in A-spec race ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 13 comments
  • 4,055 views
Messages
2,154
Taiwan
Taipei
I already done 3 times of " Le mans 24h " and need other 1,800,000 XP to reach LV40 for final round of A-spec race
Any advice will appreciated but no more " Le mans 24h "
Advise race / car / need time ?
Thank you mate!
 
Rubber band trick and a X2010.
 
4 hour Nurburgring endurance race, only need to do 28 laps then park it could use just about any race car.
 
Nurburbring 4 hour use the x1 and you only have do drive 3 hours then park. You get 2 million xp.
 
Nurburbring 4 hour use the x1 and you only have do drive 3 hours then park. You get 2 million xp.

Thank you mate!👍

Nurburbring 4 hour use the x1 and you only have do drive 3 hours then park. You get 2 million xp.
Thank you mate!👍

4 hour Nurburgring endurance race, only need to do 28 laps then park it could use just about any race car.
Thank you mate!👍
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I may try that... XP increase is so much better than some more money...

Really? So you like grinding then? ;)

Would be perfect if PD would increase the Credits again :D
 
Really? So you like grinding then? ;)

Would be perfect if PD would increase the Credits again :D

perhaps they could just alternate it every month
 
perhaps they could just alternate it every month

Yeah, they should have like an increase when demand is low for 'grinder races' or a monthly fluctuation.
 
Really? So you like grinding then? ;)

Would be perfect if PD would increase the Credits again :D

If they give 2million XP for 3hours... I don't mind grinding my Indy does my head in :yuck:
 
If they give 2million XP for 3hours... I don't mind grinding my Indy does my head in :yuck:

I don't really give a damn about the XP... I'll get to lvl 40 sooner or later anyway.

With the new "ban" on cars worth more than 1 mill it would be nice with more Credits won on each race...!
 
Finally reached LV-40 in a-spec
This weekend will do last round " Nuburing 24h "

I found X2010's acceleration is slower after update 1.07
Do you feel the same ?
 
4 hour Nurburgring endurance race, only need to do 28 laps then park it could use just about any race car.

u can do it in 27 :) just smack the tt back 14 seconds
 
I did the tsukuba 9h yesterday - it gives 3.5 mil points, do about 530 laps and then park it

and i did the indy 200 miles today - it gives 750.000 exp points
 
Back