Fast XP and Cr earning?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F458 Italia
  • 18 comments
  • 1,339 views
Messages
522
I'm level 16 now and I've heard that the one of fastest ways of earning xp's and cr's at this point is 'Turbo race' which is unlocked at lvl17. 1st place prize is about 50.000Cr, and there's only 3 laps in high speed ring or monza. What do you think about car? I have F458 ferrari, 1232kg and 705hp. Should it be enough or I need something better, and what for example, I see that some people recommends buggati veyron.

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad English.
 
458 will cruise through the event.
 
I thought you couldent put a turbo on the ferrari? so that would mean that you cant enter the event
 
Ooo it's nice to hear that :) Can't wait to try. It's really beast with more than 700hp, but rear end of the car is very angry :D i don't know is this normal, but after 355km engine overhaul option is unlocked and it cost 84.000cr. How often should I refresh my engine?
 
I thought you couldent put a turbo on the ferrari? so that would mean that you cant enter the event

truth. i've forgot that. i thought that f458 is stock turbo, but it seems that it's v8 haven't turbo. :grumpy:
 
Then, if ferrari can't, what should I buy for thar race, and so it also could be useful for some other races in future? tuned gt-r?
 
Ooo it's nice to hear that :) Can't wait to try. It's really beast with more than 700hp, but rear end of the car is very angry :D i don't know is this normal, but after 355km engine overhaul option is unlocked and it cost 84.000cr. How often should I refresh my engine?

You won't need to overhaul the engine for a while, even after 5000km the power loss is insignificant on most cars. Oil changes are far more important, do these as often as you can.👍
 
Thanks ;) I'm changing oil and wash car after every 2-3 races, sometimes, even after one race. And, ok, I'll try GTR, I love that car, but if stock is enough, then that race shouldn't be so hard.

Is price for first place 36k or 50k?
 
Thats plenty, although washing cars does not enhance performance in any way. I only wash before photoshoots:tup:
 
Thanks ;) I'm changing oil and wash car after every 2-3 races, sometimes, even after one race. And, ok, I'll try GTR, I love that car, but if stock is enough, then that race shouldn't be so hard.

Is price for first place 36k or 50k?

I'm not sure, my 2 year old is watching DVDs on the PS3 now so I cant check, but there is a prize cr/xp guide somewhere around this forum.
 
Best race for quick $ & xp in aspec is in extreme us races on bottom left of event... Race one is indy 5laps... with ford gt lm spec 2 modded 3:53 for whole race with a 97000 cr prize & decent xp raise... ! million cr in half an hour is pretty unbeatable!!
 
F458 Italas: Have you completed any of the special events yet? They give you alot of credits and XP.

Hey, can you do me a favor? I am completing a power leveling guide, and I am looking for some information with the special events.

I need to know how much XP you receive by completing each event in gold. The XP is cumulative which means bronze, silver, and gold stack.

IF you can get me the following information, I will reward you with 200k credits once PSN comes back online.

I need the following info of experience from these special events:

Total XP for the following completed in Gold

Jeff Gordon NASCAR: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced

Top Gear Test Track: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced

Gran Turismo Rally: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced

Grand Tour: Level 13 Event: Total XP for all events in Gold.

Remember, if you don't get gold the first try and get silver or bronze, be sure to record the XP given for silver and bronze. The XP is cumulative... for example, Bronze offers in theory 1K for Bronze, 2k for Silver, and 3K for Gold.. so in total, you would earn 6k total XP for that 1 race event.

Let me know if your interested in doing this.

If you can get any piece of information, I will take it, and reward accordingly.
 
F458 Italas: Have you completed any of the special events yet? They give you alot of credits and XP.

Hey, can you do me a favor? I am completing a power leveling guide, and I am looking for some information with the special events.

I need to know how much XP you receive by completing each event in gold. The XP is cumulative which means bronze, silver, and gold stack.

IF you can get me the following information, I will reward you with 200k credits once PSN comes back online.

I need the following info of experience from these special events:

Total XP for the following completed in Gold

Jeff Gordon NASCAR: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced

Top Gear Test Track: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced

Gran Turismo Rally: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced

Grand Tour: Level 13 Event: Total XP for all events in Gold.

Remember, if you don't get gold the first try and get silver or bronze, be sure to record the XP given for silver and bronze. The XP is cumulative... for example, Bronze offers in theory 1K for Bronze, 2k for Silver, and 3K for Gold.. so in total, you would earn 6k total XP for that 1 race event.

Let me know if your interested in doing this.

If you can get any piece of information, I will take it, and reward accordingly.



Wow, nice hijacking of the thread dude.
 
Use the Bugatti if you have won it already. It handels like a pig but its a cake walk.
 
Tank Ceo, I saw your thread, but I completed almost every special event. Sorry. I've completed them yesterday maybe.
 
I've got Buggati as prize for some championship. It's damn fast. I've tuned it slightly and reduce weight. Now it has something about 1100hp and 1400kg:eek::eek:

Also, i'm lvl17 now and driving turbo challenge with buggati in 1:05-1:06 with some crashing. My f458 can done 1:03 :D
 
I'm level 16 now and I've heard that the one of fastest ways of earning xp's and cr's at this point is 'Turbo race' which is unlocked at lvl17. 1st place prize is about 50.000Cr, and there's only 3 laps in high speed ring or monza. What do you think about car? I have F458 ferrari, 1232kg and 705hp. Should it be enough or I need something better, and what for example, I see that some people recommends buggati veyron.

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad English.

I used the ZZII, for this when I was grinding back then.
 
Buggati is doing job. Now main problem is which car next to buy :D btw, I have now something around 1.000.000cr and thinking about murcielago sv.
 
Back