Faster than the Minolta?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VoXEx
  • 20 comments
  • 3,422 views
Messages
152
Messages
xTheGODSLAYERx
Wondering what cars are faster than the Toyota Minolta 88C-V (full tune) around Indianapolis?

I have hit 248+ mph with this car with drafting, I routinely hit 241 mph w/o drafting.

I am asking for grinding purposes :(, anything to lap Indy faster! I have tried FGT and Audi R10, no dice.


Thanks!
 
Last edited:
The X1 will do nearly 300mph round indy and take all the corners at that speed with ease.
 
I've gotten my Peugeot 905 Race Car 92 to 440km/hr while drafting on Indy Like the Wind A-Spec while the Minolta and other cars fail to reach that speed, the Peugeot isnt quite as fast without draft though.
 
Wondering what cars are faster than the Toyota Minolta 88C-V (full tune) around Indianapolis?

I have hit 248+ mph with this car with drafting, I routinely hit 241 mph w/o drafting.

I am asking for grinding purposes :(, anything to lap Indy faster! I have tried FGT and Audi R10, no dice.

Can someone possibly suggest a tune for the FGT or R10 to make it faster if possible?

Thanks!

Tunes look in the Tuning Section

Faster Car

Well I've had a XJR-9 Jaguar up to 264mph Drafting on Le Sarthe with less Power , but the Indy Track Straights are way shorter so it may not be possible .

Only Other Car with a much better Power to Weight Ratio is the Audi R8 ' 01 in the UCD Thats got 900 BHP and it weighs 900 Kg's (after you add the Stage 3 Turbo ) so in theory it should lap faster .

If your Grinding for Cash the Amercian Championship using the Ford GT Spec II is slower in Lap Times but will Pay Better in Cr hourly than the Indy Like the Wind Race .
 
the x1 s.vet is the fastest car in the game, 480-490 around indy constantly with <30 sec laps, the proto and colored x1's dont go quite as fast
 
Phew...

I haven't gotten to lvl 30 yet, have been busy $$$ grinding and doing B-Spec. I really need to line up a trade for the X1...
 
and the audi doesnt have the power to weight of the minolta or the peugeot

minolta is 1040 hp and 850 kg
peugeot is 920 and 750 kg
toyota 7 is 940~ and 620kg
x1 is 1557 and 545kg
 
IMO Indy Like the Wind makes more money due to being able to use x1/other faster race cars then the zr1 RM and such.
 
and the audi doesnt have the power to weight of the minolta or the peugeot

minolta is 1040 hp and 850 kg
peugeot is 920 and 750 kg
toyota 7 is 940~ and 620kg
x1 is 1557 and 545kg


Oops I screwed up there :lol:
 
If your Grinding for Cash the Amercian Championship using the Ford GT Spec II is slower in Lap Times but will Pay Better in Cr hourly than the Indy Like the Wind Race .

I know, but I like the additional xp you get for the extra 2:30 of time...

Thanks for all the info
 
and the audi doesnt have the power to weight of the minolta or the peugeot

minolta is 1040 hp and 850 kg
peugeot is 920 and 750 kg
toyota 7 is 940~ and 620kg
x1 is 1557 and 545kg

peugeot 905 or 908?
 
My Toyota GT1 has hit 269mph at Indy (after a slipstream) and it was still accelerating, I only stopped because I had to brake for the corner.
 
Max for me was Peugeot 905 Race Car 92' on Indy at 274 MPH with a bunch to go, same thing having to slow down for the corner.

The downforce isnt even at minimum either.
 
FGT and X2010 can easily do it.

My X2010 can do 306mph on Indy maybe even more if I do engine rebuild...
 
The Toyota GT1 turns the fastest laps of any LMP car that I have tried on Indy. A bit faster than the Minolta and the 92CP.

Of course the X1 is much faster than any of them by about 7 seconds per lap :)

btw to those talkign about MPH speed on a track is not about the max MPH it is all about the magic lap time number. If you have to slow down for the corners then you need a different car to be fast.

that said I can get 246 or more without drafting in the Minolta, the 92CP and the GT1 at Indy but best part is they can also take the corners flat out.
 
I have the Minolta and the GT One.
I can get 241 w/o drafting in the Minolta, 248 w/o drafting in the GT One.
The Minolta has more HP and is lighter, but the peak HP of the GT One is near redline, so I can hit peak power using shorter gear and get those few more MPH out of it.

Wow, I'm good at run-on sentences!
 
Is it faster to do like the wind ove and over for money to do the first for races of dream car, and quit on the 5th? The races are a bit longer, but its an extra 540,000 at the end.
 
The Toyota GT1 turns the fastest laps of any LMP car that I have tried on Indy. A bit faster than the Minolta and the 92CP.

Of course the X1 is much faster than any of them by about 7 seconds per lap :)

btw to those talkign about MPH speed on a track is not about the max MPH it is all about the magic lap time number. If you have to slow down for the corners then you need a different car to be fast.

that said I can get 246 or more without drafting in the Minolta, the 92CP and the GT1 at Indy but best part is they can also take the corners flat out.

The X2010's top speed is 310mph or 499kmh. No amount of draft or settings can make it go higher. That is the cap.
Mach 0.4076
455 feet per second
139 meters per second
 
Back