Fastest car in the game?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter wictor
  • 4 comments
  • 773 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
49
Hi..
Which car is the fastest car in GT4?? And what is your best speed???
My best speed is 430.40 km/h with the Minolta...
Please Answer:dopey:
 
Welcome to GTP, wictor.

The question you are asking has been asked and discussed many, many times before. Just look in the FAQs and the Stickied threads at the top of this forum. There are various threads for top speed, fastest FF car etc, etc, one example being this thread. Just take look around and search, and you'll find what you need.
 
Welcome to Gt Planet!
There's already a thread about top speeds on the car tunning & settings section.
Be sure to use the searche function next time ;) (the stickies also have great info).👍

Just for the record... 500km/h on the Minolta can be easly atained.:dopey: :drool: :sly:

:cheers:

edit... Gt was faster then I posting.:grumpy: :lol:
 
wictor - I've already brought you up once today for responding to a thread without having read any of it first. Now I find I have to lock a thread because you've posted one without searching first - despite the automatic prompting in this forum to do so.

Please do not make me attend one of your posts again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back