Fastest cars ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter OUTLAW---666
  • 9 comments
  • 1,138 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
53
Portugal
Lisbon
Messages
OUTLAW---666
Well, let's consider allways the same track:
Highspeed Ring

Fastest FWD = Dodge Neon SRT-4
Fastest 4x4 = ?
Fastest RWD ( fr only ) = ?

so far i can only vote for the FWD cars, the Trial Celica is a hard nut to crack, but the Neon is just faster around the track
 
For the 4x4, maybe the Escudo.
 
Highspeed ring?
It'll be the car with the highest top speed then...
 
well, thats not really true, i was asking fully tuned cars, gearbox included ;)
 
What is the fastest lap time for the Neon on the High Speed Ring?

I use the High Speed Ring for my test track in practice mode, the fastest car I have, Toyota GT-ONE, does it in about 53 seconds, it is a Front/Rear.
 
Veyron? It's 4WD.
 
What is the fastest lap time for the Neon on the High Speed Ring?

I use the High Speed Ring for my test track in practice mode, the fastest car I have, Toyota GT-ONE, does it in about 53 seconds, it is a Front/Rear.

Actually it is MR (mid-engine, rear wheel drive) as opposed to FR (front-engine, rear wheel drive), which is what the OP asked for.
 
Prototype X1.

Clearly, but I think it's implied that we're looking at cheaper, more realistic cars.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back