Fastest Credit earner - X2014 Junior or X2014 Standard?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JSAllen
  • 2 comments
  • 643 views
Messages
35
Messages
stiggy-allen
Pretty simple question - out of the X2014 Junior Championship and X2014 Standard Championship, which one is the fastest and most consistent Credit earner?

Would find out myself, but I'm back in university halls of residence (with its ruddy Internet service that isn't compatible with Sony games consoles, for some bizarre reason...) until I return home for the Easter Holidays, so that's not really possible for me right now!
 
Standard pays about 2,300,000 for 5 3-lap races in a faster car.

Jr. pays about 1,400,000 for 5 4-lap races in a slower car, but on shorter tracks.

I can ALWAYS win the Jr. races. The standard races are still more difficult for me, and I've never won all five in one championship--but I always win the championship overall, which comes with a 1,000,000 bonus.

Therefore, standard is more lucrative per minute of driving. But standard makes me feel like I'll have a heart attack, while I can do Jr. in my sleep.
 
I think the single race at Silverstone from the Jr.
3:30 minutes of fun for 4 laps (49-51 secs per lap start lap ~1minute)
=> me think this is the fastest race for cr.
 
Back