Fastest lap replays/ghosts

• Thread starter Tucciix
  • 2 comments
England
England
Tucciix
zGeeek
Don't know if i missed it, but are there replays or ghosts available from the fastest lap times in sport mode/time trial and challenges so we can follow their lines and/or compare sections to how we are doing.

If there isnt, i would love to see one implemented so we can improve and see how we are improving not just in overall lap times, but sections too so we know we are getting them "right".

Don't know if i missed it, but are there replays or ghosts available from the fastest lap times in sport mode/time trial and challenges so we can follow their lines and/or compare sections to how we are doing.

If there isnt, i would love to see one implemented so we can improve and see how we are improving not just in overall lap times, but sections too so we know we are getting them "right".
Unfortunately not , you have your own ghost and you can download other peoples replays but it's really hard to see lines etc so its hard to tell where your losing time . Hopefully they will add a spectator mode maybe but i'm not holding my breath .

Unfortunately not , you have your own ghost and you can download other peoples replays but it's really hard to see lines etc so its hard to tell where your losing time . Hopefully they will add a spectator mode maybe but i'm not holding my breath .

Ahh. I hope so too then. Thanks for the reply :)

Back