Fastest Laps / Records Database

  • Thread starter Thread starter Red Eye Racer
  • 6 comments
  • 696 views
Messages
3,194
I cant figure out how to add lap times to the records database. When I click on the forum above (Fastest Laps), I am told that I do not have access.

I'm also unable to locate a submit button anywhere near the Leaderboards Tab.

.... am I missing something?
 
There is currently a problem with the leaderboards.

Jordan is currently working on a solution.
 
BTW, does anyone know what happened to Racing-Line.org? I cant get any of thier stuff to work either :(

I've been away for far to long, I feel lost...... Famine, whats the deal? Is there a GT4Times? Where is everyone these days? Max, BK, daan, etc?
 
RER, Long time no see. Hope the golfing things worked out OK.

As of this time, I don't think some of the other sites have caught up with GT4. GT3times, has become gttimes.com but they've not got a site up and running. The old forums are now http://forums.gttimes.com/

Having no MK's makes proving laps tough (same suit though, no hybrids). Daan is actually a moderator now, as is Famine.

It has been a long time...
 
Red Eye Racer
BTW, does anyone know what happened to Racing-Line.org? I cant get any of thier stuff to work either :(

I've been away for far to long, I feel lost...... Famine, whats the deal? Is there a GT4Times? Where is everyone these days? Max, BK, daan, etc?

GT3Times switched to GTTimes about 6 months before GT4 came out, in anticipation of a new database, but it hasn't arrived. Dunno why, though I'd imagine it'd be a mammoth coding task to create, with 7 hundred and umpty cars and umpty tracks.

Forum is still there though, and still active.

Max is banned from here now (I had nowt to do with it!) and, as DA mentions, daan and I are both on the modsquad here - myself quite recently.

Good to see you back though, B.


If you want a laptime database, the House of GT is always good. Racing-Line, since the sale and debacle, less so. GTRP - after being sued by Sony for the granturismo.de domain name - has a nice Arcade Mode database too.
 
Thanx for the update guys; its great to be back in the saddle 8)

I'll be racing GT4 again until Tiger Woods '07 is released.... if its anything like '05 or '06, I'll be back to GT in no time :lol: ('04 was spectacular but '05 and '06 were horrendously pathetic :( )

See ya around! :)
 
Back