fastest lotus lap times

  • Thread starter Thread starter mclarendriver
  • 19 comments
  • 2,309 views
Messages
143
Messages
team_blitz_ghost
I was wondering what everyones fastests laps are in the lotus elise 111r rm. Ill post mine of someone asks
 
You should specify what track, tyres and how much the car is tuned.
 
Okay. Well. Rome. Racing softs. 318 hp fully tuned. Stage 3 turbo.
 
Tsukba, at seasonal regs so non Rm was 1.03
 
What tyres were you using? And how much hp? So we can see which is fastest.
 
I did it in 58.6. Anybody have anytimes for nurburgring?
 
1:02:4xx in the Seasonal in Tsukuba.
 
54.985 at Tsukuba in online lounge

RM Lotus Elise 111R
256hp
555pp
Racing Hard tires
No assists except for ABS1
 
plate88
54.985 at Tsukuba in online lounge

RM Lotus Elise 111R
256hp
555pp
Racing Hard tires
No assists except for ABS1

Nice! Good job.
 
Maxed out:
1:07.035 on Deep Forest
50.741 on Tsukuba
 
Maxed out, RS tyres, custom tune

Nurb - 6:40
rome R - 1:06
rome - 1:06
autumn ring mini R - 33sec
deep forest - 1:08
deep forest R - 1:09
london - 51sec

They're the ones of the top of my head i can think of at the moment.
 
Maxed out in a online lobby on Racing Softs

Tsukuba - 51.3
Nordscliefe - 6'30

I have a few others but cant remember them. Its a brilliant car to drive!
 
Last edited:
Online lounge Tsukuba
51.154 Online - offline 50.646
RM Lotus Elise 111R
max hp
570pp
Racing soft tires
No assists, ABS0
 
Everyone has such fast lap times. I feel slow now. Maybe I should take off assists and drive the car like it should be.
 
I would recommend everything off just ABS 1. Power delivery will be smoother and quicker.
 
7.24 on the nordschleife, had some mistakes. Used racing hards. How much time would racing softs give me?
 
7.24 on the nordschleife, had some mistakes. Used racing hards. How much time would racing softs give me?

On racing soft you should be able to bust a sub-7min run.
 
Okay. Well. Rome. Racing softs. 318 hp fully tuned. Stage 3 turbo.
I'm using a standard 111R without the race modification so only 298bhp broken in and I pulled out a 49.991 on Racing Mediums once I managed to clear traffic. Used a DS3 for that time, my fastest with the G25 was a 50.009. Not really sure if that's fast or not.
 
Back