Fastest Non-Supercar

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDMsportscar
  • 16 comments
  • 4,053 views
Messages
135
Please list car, parts(optional) , Top speed, and horsepower.

Car: Jag XKR
TP: 206.6mph
HP: 603hp
 
Supra RZ (under 1000 hp :D) - Fully Modded = 260+ (If I remember correctly, havent driven it since last march)
 
What are we considering as 'supercars'?
 
Yes, "what are we considering supercars?"

That is a good question.

Under 1000 hp?

Half of the race cars in the game are under 1000hp.

The supra's, the skylines's, they are both easily capable of 200+ speeds but are still only at the 900 hp mark.

I would think the question would be better stated in a way more specific, such as...

Fastest non-race car with under 600 hp?

That makes most normal cars an option including the overly powerful "normal" ctr2 ruf.

I would say my fastest non super car would be the ZZII with about 590 hp.

But thats still a bit on the super car-ish side, but I am interested to see what everyone else says.
 
Heh, GoKents, did anybody ever answer your oil change question in your signature?? If not, then NO: there's nothing you can do about it. Change your oil before starting the series and then just forget it.

I'd consider anything over about 450 hp as edging into supercar territory, myself. The ZZII falls firmly into what I'd consider a supercar.
 
And something perhaps under 200,000 ?
 
How about just stock? Right out off the shelf and out of the box......untill you drop it :( :lol:
 
for a change we actually agree on something
 
Okay, so this is a non-supercar:
-Stock
-Under 200,000
-Under 450 bhp
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Dodge Viper GTS @ 1110 hp = 270+ mph


My viper gets around 435 Km/h but thats only because the Test Track is too short.
 
I think my stock bhp Viper gets about 350km/h with a tuned gearbox...
 
Back