Fastest Nurburgring Time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wainwj
  • 6 comments
  • 857 views
Messages
157
Messages
wainwj
Messages
Lol, Good Joke!
Want to know what im up against, please post your fastest times that you have done in that red HKS tuned lancer thing (CT2-something-or-other)

Ohh and what settings and if you used wheel or controller.

Cheers
 
5.53 with Mazda 787B

Wheel = DFGT


Ill get the HKS later on.
 
My Bob's can pull consistent 5:10's with the X-1..

Me personally, I still have a controller so I am not attempting to set any lap records as of yet lol
 
My Bob's can pull consistent 5:10's with the X-1..

Me personally, I still have a controller so I am not attempting to set any lap records as of yet lol

After having a wheel for so long, I cant even drive with the controller anymore.
 
6:38 with the Zonda R (using G25) – official lap record is 6:47 :D
 
Back