Fastest possible speed in GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter logi74
  • 4 comments
  • 848 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
172
Afghanistan
Afghanistan
The fastest I've gone so far is 280 mph in the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 (with nitro, RSS tires and a stage 4 turbo).
Is there a way to go even faster?

I don't want cheats, just modification stats and optimum cars for speed.

(I'm amazed that it can have over 1100 HP with a turbo and an oil change.)
 
use the search button. many people have gone over 300mph. Plz use the search button.
Probably every question you have has already been answered.
 
The fastest achieved was 380+ mph by Rac3rX, but that was with the wheelie trick.

Many people have gotten over 300 mph. There's a big thread in the car tuning and settings forum about achieving 300 mph.
 
i did 288 in the same car with a supercharger. there was more speed left in it to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back