Fastest/quickest front wheel drive car in game?

• Thread starter pl-destroy
  • 9 comments
I stink at this game and find my best bet is to use fwd cars.

Anyone know which is the fastest/best front wheel drive car in the game to buy?

Last edited:
Probably the Trial Celica, the 279 horespower, fuschia coloured one. Or whatever the GTPSP hybriding team can cook up.

I don't mean to be a pain but can you be more EXACT on the car and year. Will help tons so I can keep an eye on the dealer rotation.

There are several Celicas and a couple DC5s, I think.

The Manufacturer/Tuner is Trial and they only make 1 car, the Celica I previously mentioned.

It's likely the Trial Celica but if the DC5 Touring Car is around (haven't seen it though) then that'll be the one.

Honorable mention goes to the normal DC5 Integra Type R and Acura RSX along with the EP3 Civic Type Rs. The RSX is slower in a straight line but in my experience is better around corners thanks to different chassis bits; it understeers less. Then again the ITR isn't bad in that respect :lol:

I don't know, the Spoon Civic is very fast if you can deal with the understeer.

Integra Touring Car aside (It's in the game, and mega-ugly), I recommend the (exquisite) Citroen Xsara rally car. 300hp, an oversteering balance, and very, very fast. It's no touring car, but I'll bet a few million credits that it's the fastest FF without mad downforce.

How is that 80s Civic racer?

I recommend the (exquisite) Citroën Xsara Rally Car '99 (750,000). 300hp, an oversteering balance, and very, very fast.

I just noticed this car too the other day. This I think is the most powerful FF drive car in the game but not sure if it's fastest or quickest???? :confused:

Latest Posts

Back