I have done some testing in A and B-spec mode. Here are the results
Nurburgring, fully modded road cars RSS tires
A-spec B-spec
Nissan R390 GT1 Road car '98 868HP/1038KG 5'29.566 5'59.998
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 1136HP/1020KG 5'48.528 6'02.399
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 913HP/1000KG 5'48.858 6'06.838
Cadillac Cien ´02 1023HP/1232KG 5'51.472 6'27.532
Nissan Skyline GT-R M-spec Nur '02 877HP/1311KG 5'51.501 6'23.458
La Sarthe I, fully modded road cars SM tires
B-spec
Nissan R390 GT1 Road car '98 868HP/1038KG 3'39.644
Cadillac Cien ´02 1023HP/1232KG 3'47.225
Ford GT '05 838HP/1276KG 3'49.095
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 913HP/1000KG 3'51.670
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 1136HP/1020KG 3'52.187
Honda NSX-R LM Road car 1005HP/1230KG 3'55.855
Pagani Zonda C12S 7,3 '02 1033HP/1212KG 3'56.785
B-spec testing was done on medium pace 3 and B-spec skill 9916
R390 is of course the fastest.
B-spec driver is pretty slow with the Cien and Skyline on Nurburgring but pretty good with TVR Cerbera speed 12 and Tommy Kaira. Funny thing is that he´s faster with the Cien on La Sarthe I, than he is with the Cerbera and Tommy Kaira. Could be that he doesnt like SM tires with the Cerbera and Tommy Kaira, but he sure likes the Ford GT on La Sarthe I.
When you think of power/weight the Skyline is amazingly fast in A-spec.
Nurburgring, fully modded road cars RSS tires
A-spec B-spec
Nissan R390 GT1 Road car '98 868HP/1038KG 5'29.566 5'59.998
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 1136HP/1020KG 5'48.528 6'02.399
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 913HP/1000KG 5'48.858 6'06.838
Cadillac Cien ´02 1023HP/1232KG 5'51.472 6'27.532
Nissan Skyline GT-R M-spec Nur '02 877HP/1311KG 5'51.501 6'23.458
La Sarthe I, fully modded road cars SM tires
B-spec
Nissan R390 GT1 Road car '98 868HP/1038KG 3'39.644
Cadillac Cien ´02 1023HP/1232KG 3'47.225
Ford GT '05 838HP/1276KG 3'49.095
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 913HP/1000KG 3'51.670
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 1136HP/1020KG 3'52.187
Honda NSX-R LM Road car 1005HP/1230KG 3'55.855
Pagani Zonda C12S 7,3 '02 1033HP/1212KG 3'56.785
B-spec testing was done on medium pace 3 and B-spec skill 9916
R390 is of course the fastest.
B-spec driver is pretty slow with the Cien and Skyline on Nurburgring but pretty good with TVR Cerbera speed 12 and Tommy Kaira. Funny thing is that he´s faster with the Cien on La Sarthe I, than he is with the Cerbera and Tommy Kaira. Could be that he doesnt like SM tires with the Cerbera and Tommy Kaira, but he sure likes the Ford GT on La Sarthe I.
When you think of power/weight the Skyline is amazingly fast in A-spec.