Fastest Speeds

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jason Mars
  • 12 comments
  • 547 views
Messages
4
Toyota GT 1! Lowest Spring (frt & back)
Lowest Ride Height (frt & back)
Downforce Front-lowest
Back-highest
Gears-Final-2.050
I have hit speeds between 1090 - 1150 MPH on the test course. Huge wheelies. Limited views - Forward vision---sky. Rear vision---pavement.
 
I'm glad you feel special. Wheelies are common knowledge as are the speeds accomplished with such a tactic...
 
sorri, but there's a thread on this already ^^

btw, welcome to GTP :)
 
use the search button on the bottom of the page
 
I Don't feel special...... just something different to do on tracks in the endurance races with long straightaways, so the boredom of the race doesn't take up too much time!!! :irked: :irked: :irked:
 
It does seem faster than the other car topics on wheelies. Welcome to GTP JM :)
 
someone pulled off like 2 billion + on seattle II. it's on a thread somewhere.

must use search ........
 
But that was sharked...

I'm pretty sure this is non-sharked ;)
 
no, you just get out of the course, set the escudo to do the wheelie trick and go on forever and ever in the graphic world of the behind the scenes of GT# :)

ive done it before with a non-sharked or hybrid 787B

it was pretty cool :D
 
Cool :) How and where'd you exit the course?
 
Back