Fastest time, Apricot Hill GT Mode...on economy All-Seasons?

  • Thread starter Thread starter colnago
  • 15 comments
  • 1,253 views
Messages
188
00:56.996 Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo '04port-X nusso77 DS2" 1069 495 AT N1/N1 MR Unverified

Ummm...this might be in the wrong list. Even still, that's some God-like car control on 60k mile all-seasons in a lightened, boosted F1.

šŸ‘
 
Which track is this time listed for?
 
Jordan
Which track is this time listed for?

GT4, GT Mode (Circuit Practice), Apricot Hill. I'm not salty that someone's faster, but the fact that the Formula car has higher HP, Lower weight, and "Uniroyal Uni-Qs", leads me to believe the time was set in Arcade Mode.
 
The F1 cars can only have R3 racing medium tires so that time should be deleted.
 
I“ve got a 55.829, in the simulation mode. I could be faster like 1 second. I will try more.

T1 - 0'09.102
T2 - 0'19.113 - got a short wheelspin here, lost about 0.4
T3 - 0'38.095
T4 - 0'55.829
 
veilsidebr
I“ve got a 55.829, in the simulation mode. I could be faster like 1 second. I will try more.

T1 - 0'09.102
T2 - 0'19.113 - got a short wheelspin here, lost about 0.4
T3 - 0'38.095
T4 - 0'55.829


Well, the thing is the post is listing higher HP and lower weight than a "stock" Formula Car, on an economy street tire.
 
colnago
Well, the thing is the post is listing higher HP and lower weight than a "stock" Formula Car, on an economy street tire.


I didn“t understand. You mean u“ve got ur time at arcade mode, or are u saying that i got mine“s on arcade?
 
He is not saying anything about your time.
 
veilsidebr
I didn“t understand. You mean u“ve got ur time at arcade mode, or are u saying that i got mine“s on arcade?


I got my time under "Simulation Mode", where you can not lower weight, nor increase HP, nor change tire compound from "R3". I also had my time verified by this board's "Verification Committee", to confirm that there was no "alteration" or "Shenannigans" (<sp?) :)

I'm saying the user posting the 56.xxx, which is a fast time, also posted settings which "aren't possible" in simulation mode. I also doubt that the time is achievable with "all-season passenger tires" (N1) from "Sears".

veilsidebr, you should get your times "Verified"...they just don't look right just being a full 2 seconds faster than everybody else with, "Unverified" sitting next to it. Let people know that those times are "possible". They are at least safe from me...I can't see me cutting that much time due to the limits of adhesion "that I could find".

:cheers:
 
colnago
I got my time under "Simulation Mode", where you can not lower weight, nor increase HP, nor change tire compound from "R3". I also had my time verified by this board's "Verification Committee", to confirm that there was no "alteration" or "Shenannigans" (<sp?) :)

I'm saying the user posting the 56.xxx, which is a fast time, also posted settings which "aren't possible" in simulation mode. I also doubt that the time is achievable with "all-season passenger tires" (N1) from "Sears".

veilsidebr, you should get your times "Verified"...they just don't look right just being a full 2 seconds faster than everybody else with, "Unverified" sitting next to it. Let people know that those times are "possible". They are at least safe from me...I can't see me cutting that much time due to the limits of adhesion "that I could find".

:cheers:


LOL, but im just waiting for CFM to send me the maxdrive, as i“ve already paid him. When i get it, so i send the replay files.

Well, i have some of my old GT3 laps in the F094/S here, the record ones. So u can see im not lying at all. :D

And even being good times, those i posted we“re got on my first run, i know if i keep more run i would down alot from those laps.
 
veilsidebr
LOL, but im just waiting for CFM to send me the maxdrive, as i“ve already paid him. When i get it, so i send the replay files.

Well, i have some of my old GT3 laps in the F094/S here, the record ones. So u can see im not lying at all. :D

And even being good times, those i posted we“re got on my first run, i know if i keep more run i would down alot from those laps.


...yeah...I'm still laughing (out loud) at your Suzuka time....................2 seconds. :p


Your gonna' have me dust of GT4, again, and see what's up.

;)
 
colnago
...yeah...I'm still laughing (out loud) at your Suzuka time....................2 seconds. :p


Your gonna' have me dust of GT4, again, and see what's up.

;)

LOL but are u laughing coz u think its BS or coz u see its 2 secs ahead as u said? :)
 
veilsidebr
LOL but are u laughing coz u think its BS or coz u see its 2 secs ahead as u said? :)


LOL 'cuz I'm scratching my head saying "WhereTF could I gain 2 full secs?" I can see maybe a second, but 2 is like the distance from the kink at the 130R to the final chicane. I chased my ghost around for many days exploring the limits of adhesion on every turn...just don't see where "I" could pick up that much time. Not that my time was the "absolute" in any way, but that's a heck of a time gap. On R4s or R5s I'd say "piece of cake"...maybe I need to change my settings?

;)
 
colnago
LOL 'cuz I'm scratching my head saying "WhereTF could I gain 2 full secs?" I can see maybe a second, but 2 is like the distance from the kink at the 130R to the final chicane. I chased my ghost around for many days exploring the limits of adhesion on every turn...just don't see where "I" could pick up that much time. Not that my time was the "absolute" in any way, but that's a heck of a time gap. On R4s or R5s I'd say "piece of cake"...maybe I need to change my settings?

;)

LOL yep settings are one important part. But not that just.

To be fast at Tokyo, you need to be one fearless driver. Just drive like you stole it, no fear of attacking curbs.

My time was very good but i believe in a 1'05.9, in the perfect lap or like that.

I didn“t try yet on arcade but im sure i could get 1'05“s some easy, as the car seems too faster. :)
 
veilsidebr
LOL yep settings are one important part. But not that just.

To be fast at Tokyo, you need to be one fearless driver. Just drive like you stole it, no fear of attacking curbs.

My time was very good but i believe in a 1'05.9, in the perfect lap or like that.

I didn“t try yet on arcade but im sure i could get 1'05“s some easy, as the car seems too faster. :)

I was still talking about "our" Suzuka times...130R, as in the name of fast turn leading into the final chicane at Suzuka. I was just trying to illustrate what a "2 second time gap" would look like.

As far as Tokyo, I could probably get my 1:07.x (still waiting for the replay to be verified) down to a 1:06.x, as I know I am flubbing the final hairpin.

I'm comfortable with my understanding of the effects of the various settings, I said that "toungue and cheek". ;) It's just that I forget what the general approch is for real life F1 teams at Suzuka. I know some of them sacrifice downforce, but I forget what the suspension "compromise" is. I found a setup that kept the car from "sliding", stuck with it, and after a few laps, got P1...at least until now. :p

I'm just confused on how I could make up 2sec., at various tracks. I still believe the DS2 is a "tad" faster than the DFP. At least on the many attempts on GT3, given the same car/track between the two controllers. I have yet to log much time with the DS2 on GT4, nor do I plan to. :)
 
Back