Fastest time for the nurbergring in a standard WRC Esscort

  • Thread starter Thread starter turnermator21
  • 5 comments
  • 764 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Hi people,

We have this competition between the people at work to see who can get the fastest time goin round the nurbergring in WRC Escort with no changing of the settings
The time currently stands at :
8:21:423

I would like to know how fast you can do it in!
give it a go n then give us a shout with ur time.
Good luck!
 
Is that a premium account only section? I get a message telling me "Sorry, your account does not have access to this section."

If matey up there is a new member (which he appears to be) he may not be able to see it either.
 
Not even I can see it, let alone new members.
 
I'd forgotten they were taken down - there's a compatibility issue.

Try here instead. It looks like the fastest in an Arcade Mode Escort Rally Car is 7'51.791.
 
Firs link says i don't have acces, the secind link is in German.... I'm sorry but us Americans don't learn German, only French, English, and Spanish ^_^
(thats what they teach at school)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back